BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/9/2004 9:12:11 PM EDT
Why the fuck don't you have a date?

I mean shit!

It's Saturday night!  Do something ya losers!?!?!

You can't all be Austin Tx rejects!

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:12:54 PM EDT
[#1]
because my GF is at work, and I'm working tomorrow in about 8 hours.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:16:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
because my GF is at work, and I'm working tomorrow in about 8 hours.

Okay...that is acceptable.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:17:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got a cold.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:22:30 PM EDT
[#4]
if i was single i MIGHT have something to do tonight

as it is, i'm MARRIED and therefore here reading shit from you people instead of out seeing how much beer i could drink and how far i could get with a chick i had just met..................

now you know why i still drink so much, it's all i have left!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:26:39 PM EDT
[#5]
i bet you are playing with dolls arent you
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:27:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

this whole thread sounds like a cry for help doesnt it?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:43:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

No...I am photoshopping a pic of you.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:46:28 PM EDT
[#8]
bring it on barbie boy
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:47:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey Sarge, she's sleeping right now.  so this is my time
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:48:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Working

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:48:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, after being divorced for a short while, and just breaking up with my girlfriend, I'm enjoying watching Formula 1 in some peace and quiet.  Much more enjoyable than being on a date.  Sometimes being alone is a good thing.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:51:28 PM EDT
[#12]
My GF is doing a naked dance right now
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:01:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Cause I can't find a sane girl yet
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:03:50 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm celibate
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:04:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
if i was single i MIGHT have something to do tonight

as it is, i'm MARRIED and therefore here reading shit from you people instead of out seeing how much beer i could drink and how far i could get with a chick i had just met..................

now you know why i still drink so much, it's all i have left!!!!!!!  

+1
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:05:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Because I'm at work.... and my girlfriend is here with me while I'm getting paid shhhhh!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:07:03 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I mean shit!

Sgatr15

Because I'm anticipating events in my life that would make 'seeing someone' positively cruel & disingenuous...

'Sorry dear, but I'm leaving, and I won't be back, except 1 or 2 weekends so I can get my stuff' is not a good way to end a relationship 1-2mos after you start it, especially if you knew you'd have to do this when you started....
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#18]
I need to save my money for more guns
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:23:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Because I ship in two months and don't want to leave anyone lonely or miss anyone.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:26:12 PM EDT
[#20]
my hand is cheaper  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:31:13 PM EDT
[#21]
'Cause I broke up with my girlfriend a couple weeks ago, 'cause she turned into a bitch. Jumped my ass for saying the word "gun" as we were going into a high school football game. A guy was passing out signs for the team, but with an ad "elect so and so county judge" also on them. All I said was " I'd hold one if it was shaped like a gun." The way she reacted, you would have thought I was waving a machine gun around. Said we weren't supposed to talk about stuff like that at a school. That was just the last straw. So I kicked her ass to the curb! Ya think maybe she wasn't the right one for me?!! Life's too short to be with some bitch!

I am taking some time off!! I have 2 daughters I raise, ,which takes up alot of my time anyway. I don't have to have a woman. When I wants one I gets one.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:30:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Hey your not supposed to start this without me here.

Why dont I have a date, first off Im a fucking loser.
2nd Im a cheap ass bastard who wont spend money at a bar/club Id rahter buy guns.
3rd I hate people
4th I hate crowds
5th I dont care to be social with people I dont know.
6th It takes alot of work to look like this, 3 maybe 4 minutes to get ready a day
7th I dont dress in outfits that exactly fit in, granted I wear over $1000 dollars of stuff every day (ARFCOM shirt $20, BDU pants $7, Holster $20, Danner Boots $300, HK P7M8 $900.

Any more reasons?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:32:29 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

2nd Im a cheap ass bastard who wont spend money at a bar/club Id rahter buy guns.
3rd I hate people
4th I hate crowds
6th It takes alot of work to look like this, 3 maybe 4 minutes to get ready a day
7th I dont dress in outfits that exactly fit in, granted I wear over $1000 dollars of stuff every day (ARFCOM shirt $20, BDU pants $7, Holster $20, Danner Boots $300, HK P7M8 $900.

Any more reasons?

I think we are related.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:32:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Worked today and GF is it her parents.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:34:58 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

3rd I hate people
4th I hate crowds

Any more reasons?

I think we are related.

Possibly.

I did go out a few times, wore 1970s gear I got at the thrift store ($10).

Used the line I wear this to make up for having a small dick, it worked twice..

After that it stopped working.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:30:15 AM EDT
[#26]
I actually went to a party tonight, and am home afterwards sobering up and eating b4 bed.

Quoted:

Quoted:

3rd I hate people
4th I hate crowds

Any more reasons?

I think we are related.

+1

But for me its sweatpants, becuase they are so comfy, and I am over weight.  Oh, and I am a goofy nerd.  That kinda hurts the chances.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:57:40 AM EDT
[#27]
who cares pussie is over rated anyway what a p.i.t.a
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:11:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:28:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Cause my girlfriend was working last night.  But fear not!  I am about to leave for church and meet her there, then, after the service, and after Sunday school, we are going out.  I know I know, we are a wild couple.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:34:09 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
My GF is doing a naked dance right now

Which strip club does she work at?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:57:03 AM EDT
[#31]
No date, no girlfriend...  But went to a party and met a pretty good looking chick, walked (stumbled) her home, and, well, you get the idea.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:32:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Because I'm shy, broke, don't have a car, and don't have a license.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:40:42 AM EDT
[#33]
1. I'm spending time with my daughter

2. I'm an experinced man (had a shitty marraige that netted a nasty divorce) so therefore I'm a picky som'bitch with the attitude that all women are messed up in the head (welll, several relationships since the divorce kinda reinforced my biased oppinion). but, I am opptomistic, still looking for 'the one' to prove me wrong. (between taking care of my daughter, school, NG and work)

3. oh, I don't have any dolls to play with...... unlike someone else around here

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:45:22 AM EDT
[#34]
I, being divorced, am home looking after my daughter.  She lives with me most of the time and she is my first responsability.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:10:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Lets see.........

1. Not overly attractive, physically. I dress nice, usually the more laid back designer clothing, keep myself presentable, but I'm a big guy who's starting to develop a widow's peak and has crooked teeth.
2. Women tend to put me in the friends category, oh...at least fifteen minutes before I meet them. Or at least, the few who don't seem to react according to #6. In those few cases I'm always the 'nice guy' or the 'good friend', that is....
3. Unless I make the mistake of mentioning I own guns, which in this state pretty much kills any meaningful relationship due to their either trying to cure me of such an evil obsession or their unable to speak or hear me speak about guns without doing things like screaming at the top of their lungs in stark terror.
4. My ability to read these mythical 'signs' women give off is about as good as a five year old trying to read sanskrit. And hey...if you don't see the signs, then nothing's going, right? If she doesn't look like she's interested, I'm not going to do anything....
5. I have this wierd thing......physical features are not enough to make me truly attracted to someone, so the idea of just walking up to some girl I don't know and striking up a convo is just not part of my SOP. If I knew more about her, maybe......but that's somewhat rare. I'm not the kind of guy to just walk into a bar and hit on anything that's got the proper anatomy until I 'score'.....
6. Because (and witnesses will attest to this) my very existence seems to be some kind of femsbane. I'm the only person I know who got bitched out by a stripper in front of the entire place for having the audacity to 'look at her' during her routine. I've had waitresses make pedophilia jokes at me without my having done anything other than telling her my drink order very politely.....and a couple hundred other incidents like this......
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:18:02 AM EDT
[#36]
FUckin A, just give me a break.  Every time I am out with a woman I have to muzzel my self .  Got to be careful what I say and all and still don't get the splittail beaver.

Take for example yesterday.  This dude that I do electrical work for and is a friend calls me up last Tuesday says.  Hey what are you doing Saturday for lunch.  I say nothin be working Saturday mornin, why?  My wife has someone she would like you to meet.  I'm thinking not that shit again.

Well we go out on a double lunch date, the girl has to be about 18 years younger than me (i just turned  45), she has a two year old (no problem with that) she is kind a short with a rear about ax handle wide,( problem with that).  But being nice we talk some and no really stimulating conversation.  She lives about 35 miles away.  Dudes wife keeps making hints for me to ask her out and I'm thinking why the fuck should I ask her out when I can find this quality at the ice house doun the street.  I'm thinking to myself " woman you like her so much you ask her out".  

Sure I would like to go out dancin and enjoy an evening with the right woman but it's just such a hassle and it leads to a pain in the ass damn near every time.

Thank you for letting me vent, Sarge
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:22:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Wow, hard-case, you have it even worse than me...
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:23:01 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I mean shit!

Sgatr15

I'm afraid I might get her pregnant, and the kid might turn out to be like you!  
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:26:56 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
5. I have this wierd thing......physical features are not enough to make me truly attracted to someone, so the idea of just walking up to some girl I don't know and striking up a convo is just not part of my SOP. If I knew more about her, maybe......but that's somewhat rare. I'm not the kind of guy to just walk into a bar and hit on anything that's got the proper anatomy until I 'score'.....

you're not alone my brother!

it's quite the mess, dealing with the above and yet, how do you get to know someone?

I've had women 'dump' me because I wasn't "fast" enough for them
women need to make up their minds.... is there some unwritten rule that you have to be trying to bend them over, stuff 'em in the pooper and taking pics by the 3rd date or something?.. WTF?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:28:34 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I mean shit!

Sgatr15

I'm afraid I might get her pregnant, and the kid might turn out to be like you!  

Thats going to leave a hell of a mark!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:28:41 AM EDT
[#41]
How pathetic are you?

What a fucking pity party.  Christ.  I'll pay for the oven and the gas bill from the gas company if you people will promise to blow out the pilot light and stick your head in.

Boo hoo.  I'm fat, I'm a nerd, girls don't like me, I prefer my hand, girls scare me, girls are mean to me.

With bullshit pathetic attitudes like that no, you're not going to get anywhere.  I for one am glad.  The last thing we need is this merry band of losers to reproduce and pass this loser-itis on to another generation.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:36:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:45:40 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
You've been particularly nasty lately, norman.  What crawled up your ass and died??

norman's just like the rest of us.... not getting any!

to Noman-  "Lighten up Francis"
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:58:53 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

3rd I hate people
4th I hate crowds

Any more reasons?

I think we are related.

how did I miss this earlier! I'm LMFAO!!
Had to call the wife in to read this one, she asked me did I write it....

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:59:33 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
You've been particularly nasty lately, norman.  What crawled up your ass and died??

I'm getting tired of the pitty party that GD is becoming.  You can't read a thread without taxboy chiming in "I'd like to do that but I'm a big loser" or some other dipshit posting about how they're on the verge of climbing in the tub with the toaster.  Read the thread I linked to above, that pretty much covers it.  what most of these people need is a good slap across the face and a good kick in the ass.  Every single thing they are crying about is situations of their own making.

You're a chick, tell these losers that women don't go for the whole eeyore bit.

If being blunt and to the point, and calling people on their bullshit is being "particularly nasty", then I'll direct you to my sigline.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:02:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Gonna have to agree with Norman on this one.

My whole point of this thread was that every Saturday and Friday night I see almost the same bunch of people without dates.

Damn!  When I was single and free I was ALWAYS out on the weekends raising hell!

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:10:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:12:22 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Nope... women don't go for the pity party line.

But they also don't go for the sadistic asshole who picks on those who are down.....

that's why I just lie to women.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:19:00 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Gonna have to agree with Norman on this one.

My whole point of this thread was that every Saturday and Friday night I see almost the same bunch of people without dates.

Damn!  When I was single and free I was ALWAYS out on the weekends raising hell!

SGatr15

Well I was never a good hell raiser but you are both right, its just attitude and confidence.  My daddy once told me when fishin.  Boy if you don't keep the hook in the water you ain't never going to catch anything.  He was right.

The simple fact of the matter is that even a blind hog will get an acorn now and again as long as he keeps rootin under oak trees. How you perceive yourself and project yourself is how you will  be received by others.  A man must have a plan, this in itself is most of the problem.  No need to compromise just keep stirring the pot and something will sooner or later rise to the top.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:24:22 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I mean shit!

Sgatr15

And what about you Sarge????

See, I don't go out. I don't need to. I have all the entertainment right here at home with the wife and kids. What else do you really need? Besides ARFCOM and more guns

Go out to a bar/stripclub? get drunk, and put on those beer goggles? Spend your money on something that MIGHT happen?

To all of those that think that they are Loosers........Please. GET OVER IT. You have what God gave you. There is always a way to make it work to your advantage.

nuff said..........
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top