Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2004 7:59:03 PM EDT
I have a whole bunch of the bumper stickers.  I dont put them on my new car and just put them on the truck.  Friends have had their cars keyed and their yards trashed. Not to mention their signs stolen. Especially since I live in an area that is near  heavily democrap detroit.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:23:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Friend of mine is thinking same thing, he put the Bush sticker on flexible magnetic backing, he slaps it on while he drives, then takes it off when he parks....
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:25:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont put them on my car as I just got a new paintjob and live in a crappy apartment complex filled with liberal ninny college student types who have nothing better to do after hitting the bong than to screw with conservative types stuff.  I dont need to buy another paintjob
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:25:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I refuse to put bumper stickers on my car since I hate how they look, but if I did, I'd watch my car like a hawk.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:28:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Fuck em...that is why I have
a truck. Key it all you want.
Hell, I haven't washed it in
two months, maybe you'll
make a clean spot and do me
a favor.

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:04:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I won't put a "W"sticker on my car, but I do put "God Bless The USA" and "Support Our Troops" magnetic ribbons.
Not technically Republican, but you can tell I am not a Kerry or Dean supporter.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:10:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Truck
Bush/Cheney 04
NRA
American Flag

Yard
Bush Cheney 04
Support our Troops

House
American Flag
(Rotation)
US Navy Flag
POW flag
Gadson Flag
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:12:39 PM EDT
[#7]
No problems with my W04 sticker yet, but alot of the people in the complex where I live either work at Davis Monthan AFB, or are deployed. Some good neighbors, huh?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:17:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Fukum.

I have a "Terrorist hunting permit" along with a GWB sticker on my van (that in addtion to my AOPA and CAP ones).  They're all on the back window, not the body.  I fly an American flag daily in my yard.

If someone is so fucking childish as to want to deface my vehicle over it, fine.  I won't live in fear of assclowns.  Besides, I see more GWB stickers around here than John F'ing Kerry ones anyway.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:33:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a
'Veterans for Bush'
'Make France Happy, Vote Kerry 04'
'Give Terrorism a Fighting Chance, vote Kerry 04'
'Osama begs you, vote Kerry 04'
And an America flag with my veteran plates. I have had no problems yet.
A few finger and alot of laughs here in IL
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:39:44 PM EDT
[#10]
I am. That is why I dont have one on my truck. I do feel bad about it, but Im in TX, Bush won this state already, and I dont want to have to repaint my truck.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:50:00 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a "W" decal and a 100 Club decal on my rear window, but I live in Texas so I can shoot to prevent "theft in the night".

"I feel terrible officer - I didn't realize he was a harmless liberal exercising his right to free speech. I thought he was trying to steal my car."  

Every one has to decide how much they value their paintjobs, but even if I lived in a liberal state I would still put a "W" decal on my car - I'm that stubborn.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:59:25 PM EDT
[#12]
You know I had a blowout yesterdat on a tire that is relatively new. I have a BUSH 2004 sticker on my car. I wonder if someone stuck my tire to make it blow?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:01:51 PM EDT
[#13]
I have my W'04 on the back window, I have insurance
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:03:42 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't put stickers on my car.  For any reason.  Even parking permit stickers I'll just tape to the back window from the inside rather than stick them on the car.

You know how hard it is to get a sticker to stick to a car that hasn't been washed in over a year?  

So no, I'm not worried about vandals.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:10:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Looks like someone keyed the car alittle so I took it off before I gave the car to my kids for school,but I still have the one on my Jeep along with my Marine Corps sticker
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:12:19 PM EDT
[#16]
On a similar note:  the GF and I went to a couples shower today.  The hosts had a Kerry/Edwards sign in their yard in a neighborhood where all of the other yards that had signs displayed Bush/Cheney signs.  I grumbled to my GF, she told me not to start anything, and we went inside.  I look in the study where the gifts were being stored and there was another Kerry/Edwards sign - again my GF told me not to start anything.  Find out later that the sign in the yard was the 5th one they've put out so apparently the one in the study will be the 6th.  You see, someone keeps stealing them.  The best part:  their deed restrictions only allow them to have political yard signs displayed for 30 days prior to the election so they've had 4 signs stolen in max 9 days.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:16:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Truck
Bush/Cheney 04

NRA
American Flag

Yard
Bush Cheney 04
Support our Troops

House
American Flag
(Rotation)
US Navy Flag
POW flag
Gadson Flag

Thank God for this guy!

My truck:    Bush/ Cheney, Freedom First -Mel Martinez ("A" rating from the NRA and running for Sennate in FL), I'm NRA and I Vote, NRA and Ducks Unlimited.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:26:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I have my W'04 on the back window, I have insurance

I also have a 4x8 Bush/Cheney sign in my front yard. I refuse to be intimidated by "lowlifes!"
My daughter told me that she and her boyfriend had been stealing Kerry/Edwards signs out of yards. I told her I appreciate the sentiment but if they're caught it will do more harm than good! And those people, though misinformed, have every right to their own opinion. In other words, Cease and Desist nabbing the signs! I don't think they would stoop as low as to vandalize someones car because of a bumper sticker as they are pretty good kids. AFAIK I had to laugh about the sign-napping though.

Kids will be kids!

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:17:43 PM EDT
[#19]
In the back window of my truck, I have an American flag, NRA Life Member, RKBA and W'04 stickers. I also have an AR15.com tag frame.  I haven't had any damage done to my truck.  I did have a guy with a "W The President" sticker on his SUV give me double birds while driving.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:24:29 PM EDT
[#20]
I wear a "Bush Cheney '04" pin on my backpack while surrounded by liberal college students.  About a week ago I had someone walk by me and say "you fucking fascist".  Good times.

Digital
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:33:12 PM EDT
[#21]
2 Bush stickers on my Impala and a AR15.COM tag frame.

My car and me is curde anyway, if they mess it up good I get more insurance money, I stopped caring about how it looked awhile back.

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:53:50 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm in Detroit area also, in a yuppiefied 75%-voting-for-Kerry area. My new truck is staying non-political. Maybe when it gets beat up some more I'll slap some stickers on it. For now my Bush-Cheney yard signs advertise my politics, and the little rat-bastards from the party of peace and compassion have only stolen one so far.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:40:06 AM EDT
[#23]
I've got on my truck:

DUBYA 2004 top of the back window
Veterans Against Kerry below DUBYA
Have YOU Forgotten? Right top of back window
a very large US AIR FORCE and AF logo centered in the back window
Active Duty military plates

My wife's got on her Explorer:

Veterans Against Kerry top of back window
LARGE POW/MIA centered in back window
NRA lower left corner
My Husband is a Vet lower right corner
DUBYA left rear bumper
W04 right rear bumper

As for vandals?  not worried.  that's why we have good insurance
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:58:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:09:48 AM EDT
[#25]
I live in Oklahoma, where the only people voting for sKerry are union workers. (and they make up about 8% of the total population here) Do the math
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:12:56 AM EDT
[#26]
I work in Denver during the week, and there are a lot of liberals around there.  I would love to put the sticker on, but I have a car that I am trying to take good care of and it's not worth the risk to me.  I don't think me putting a sticker on my car is going to sway anyone's vote.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:26:05 AM EDT
[#27]
On both sides of my truck...

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:36:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Its just a truck, I was blessed with that one, and if need be, I will be blessed with another one. I pay insurance and again, its just a truck.

I have my W'04 oval ridin high and proud through Seattle 7 days a week.

Fuck the lieberals and fuck John Ketchup.

And I pray if someone would vandalize my truck for a sticker, they will at least be smart enough for me not to catch 'em.

4 more years.......

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:26:20 AM EDT
[#29]
not afraid of liberals and their ways (unless their "fearless" leader is elected, then god help us all).

on my jeep:
Bush/Cheney04
"kerry?  Scary!"
"While you were saving the spotted owl, Saddam killed 1.5 Million people"
NRA

I made the kerry/spotted owl stickers and get lots of laughs/thumbs up.  Maybe the NRA sticker helps protect against vandals?  
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:38:59 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
not afraid of liberals and their ways (unless their "fearless" leader is elected, then god help us all).

on my jeep:
Bush/Cheney04
"kerry?  Scary!"
"While you were saving the spotted owl, Saddam killed 1.5 Million people"
NRA

I made the kerry/spotted owl stickers and get lots of laughs/thumbs up.  Maybe the NRA sticker helps protect against vandals?  

awesome!!

going across my tailgate tomorrow...
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:56:54 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
awesome!!

going across my tailgate tomorrow...

good to hear you like it.  I've made a couple more for friends, one of my favorites is "If you wont give me your money, kerry will"

*on edit*  blueshockey,  the side of your truck looks awsome,  like it was ment to be.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:01:53 AM EDT
[#32]
I have nothing on my truck. It's for their own protection.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:03:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Around here I dont see many Kerry signs.

There is one person on my street who has one, after thier sign went missing they put it inside thier fence
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:03:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Vandals should be afraid of me, if I catch any foolishness around my vehicle.
I will claim they tried to carjack me.

eta: I put my money where my mouth is.  My house was for sale, and I had my local Rep State Senator's sign, and a Bush/Cheney sign in my yard.  House sold in 5 days.  To lesbians?!?! Go figure.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:07:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Same here. I've got them on all three cars and truck. My wifes Concorde LXI was keyed. My plates on my truck were spray painted black.

Real nice folks.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:09:45 AM EDT
[#36]
send me your extra bush stickers. i'm working very strange hours right now, and dont sleep much anyway. if i catch someone around my truck, i might enjoy the ensueing hour long re-education.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:10:51 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
send me your extra bush stickers. i'm working very strange hours right now, and dont sleep much anyway. if i catch someone around my truck, i might enjoy the ensueing hour long re-education.

Just hit up your local republican office, they let me get stickers signs or whatever
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:16:35 AM EDT
[#38]
i will if i can find it, but i'm rarely out during daylight hours(lately anyway). actually i was thinking of wallpapering some demo's with them.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:22:20 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
i will if i can find it, but i'm rarely out during daylight hours(lately anyway). actually i was thinking of wallpapering some demo's with them.

Don't do that.
That's what we're bitching about here.
Do you want to be like a Democrat?
I don't.
Send Bush $50, instead.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:30:22 AM EDT
[#40]
My brother has a DUBYA sticker on his car, someone stuck a Kerry sitcker over it while he was parked on the street. He was not happy!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:34:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:35:27 AM EDT
[#42]
I dont put bumper stickers of any kind on my car.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:43:12 AM EDT
[#43]

And I pray if someone would vandalize my truck for a sticker, they will at least be smart enough for me not to catch 'em.

4 more years.......

+1

Most of the Liberal Fuckbags around me know better than to fuck with my shit.

The new ones are told quickly by the old ones,"Don't fuck with HIS shit..."

They all think I'm crazy. Which is fine with me.

SG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top