Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2004 7:31:23 PM EDT
Has anyone else owned one of these Pieces of shit? www.charlesdaly.com/images/firearms/shotguns/pump/large/Fld%20Slug%20Tactical.jpg

I hated the damn thing so much as it would jam every round, I eventually traded it for a AR mag
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:32:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:34:28 PM EDT
[#2]
how does a pump action jam?

maybe you need to work out more....make that arm stronger
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
how does a pump action jam?

maybe you need to work out more....make that arm stronger

I had the same WTF? look everytime, I cleaned that thing and shot it a lot to try and break it in but the bolt would get stuck on the damn shell everytime
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:46:11 PM EDT
[#4]
oh and it misfired a lot so that kinda sealed the deal for me
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:10:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Get both!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:11:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like something I'd stash way for a GunBuyBack program....
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:13:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I had a charles daily auto 12 guage BIGGEST POS Ive ever owned jam after jam after jam
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:15:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Sounds like something I'd stash way for a GunBuyBack program....

aw damit, I should have thought about that
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:42:22 AM EDT
[#9]
I've got a charles daly side-by-side twelve,  I really like it.  the stock looked like a club so I stripped it down and am in the process of refininshing it. I got the lower receiver metalifed in a   brushed nickel color.  it's going to look great.

I'll be in under 700 bucks total....
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:43:23 AM EDT
[#10]
I have one of the 12 guage automatic field guns, and it fast became my favorite.
Everyone of my buddies that has shot it, loved it. Lightweight, and smooth, never jams or misfeeds.
My buddies have a Berratta and a Benelli and they both had troubles.
I liked mine so much and its dependability, that I sold my Winchester 1300. I am still waiting for a rifled barrel from CD to become available so I can use it for deer hunting(only shotgun, blackpowder and handgun allowed in our state, no rifles allowed).

If you had trouble, why didn't you contact Daly for the lifetime warranty repair?

Sometimes you get a lemon, I have had a couple of guns built by the best manufactures and had nothing but trouble with them.

If it doesn't fire everytime, it is just a expensive and funny looking club.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top