Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2004 6:57:41 PM EDT
Has one EVER influenced you to change your vote? I got a mailer from the local NRA graassroots "team" the other day that included bumper stickers for the candidate that the NRA supports here in my state. I am not one to put bumper stickers, especially, political ones, on my vehicles just for the simple fact that most of them are hard to remove after they "expire." So I was just wondering if any of you have been swayed by a political bumper sticker?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:25:58 PM EDT
[#1]
It's only to give direction to the cattle-mentality people. You know the ones; They wait until the last minute to vote, so they can check the exit polls and "vote for a winner".    
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:28:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I never put bumper stickers on my cars...they look like shit...
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:34:44 PM EDT
[#3]
No
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:43:37 PM EDT
[#4]
All I have on my truck is a Texas State Rifle Association and (soon to come) NRA stickers placed on the rear window.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:48:11 PM EDT
[#5]
putting a bumper sticker with a candidates name on your car is worth around $4,000 in political advertising.  2 main reasons for this, name recognition and the piling it on effect.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:58:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
All I have on my truck is a Texas State Rifle Association and (soon to come) NRA stickers placed on the rear window.

Yeah, thats all you need is some anti gun nut to see your stickers and say that while you were driving you pointed a gun at her. Prove that you didnt. No ones business that I own guns.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:00:29 PM EDT
[#7]
The dumbass liberal stickers usually strengthen my resolve.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:16:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Has one EVER influenced you to change your vote? I got a mailer from the local NRA graassroots "team" the other day that included bumper stickers for the candidate that the NRA supports here in my state. I am not one to put bumper stickers, especially, political ones, on my vehicles just for the simple fact that most of them are hard to remove after they "expire." So I was just wondering if any of you have been swayed by a political bumper sticker?

I am not persuadable

I am a pragmatic conservative, which in the present time means I vote straight-GOP-ticket...

No bumper sticker can change this...
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:49:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The dumbass liberal stickers usually strengthen my resolve.

Amen to that. Not mention most of the liberal stickers come across as them having no clue!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:51:41 PM EDT
[#10]
If you choose a cantidate because you read his or her name on the bumper of someone's car, then you do not deserve to vote!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top