Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2004 6:55:13 PM EDT
I love the effects Ambien has on you as it slowly takes it's grasp.  I think I can almost feel each section of my brain saying...  "Luke, I'm shutting dow all the processors.  OKey Aint Varoo I'll be in in a minute."  I can actually see myself loosing control of my body.  I love this shit!  The longer I hang on the better it gets.  Oooohh no worries, I'll be sleeping like a baby before to long.

Dg84 on Ambien ,OUT
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:56:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#2]
OoooooK
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:01:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Night dg.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:02:44 PM EDT
[#4]
no problem my friend...  do a search on yahoo for Ambien and it will show you what they gave us.  I hide mine for times like this.  Were I'll need to operate on little sleep fo a day.  Well, ambien gives you your rest the night before that day.  We call then Go-NOGO pills in the business.
+
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:11:38 PM EDT
[#5]
If you can'r sleep, get medical help. VA recognizes sleep disorders.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:16:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:24:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I once had a prescription of Ambien for insomnia.

On the one hand, they worked like a champ.  One little pill and POW, it's 10 o'clock the next day.

On the other hand, the last few hours before I fell asleep were also wiped from my memory.  What I watched on TV, the chapter I read in a book, the sex I had with my girlfriend ... ALL GONE.  I've never done drugs and the mind-altering affects were more than I cared for.

But hooo boy that was some good sleep though.

LL
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:26:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If you can'r sleep, get medical help. VA recognizes sleep disorders.

I've got a severe sleep disorder.  I didn't claim it on my ETS physical though.  Do you think the VA will still square me away?

got at least a 0% disability rating?  
if so I'm pretty sure they will.

but then again, I'm not so sure that it would be a good thing seeing as the VA doc that wants to do some real funky stuff to my lungs and back due to my 20% Gimp rating.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:29:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Zolpidem ( Ambien ) is a Sleeping pill from a newer group of drugs called imidzopyridines. Used primarily for short-term treatment of insomnia in adults.

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:31:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:39:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Where can I get some?

I have insomnia...

I'll hide the credit cards and lock up the guns.

I'll do chores the last hour or two....

the best thing to do with time you won't remember.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:41:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top