Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 5:38:54 PM EDT
Here's a picture of my house.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:39:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I love your support for the CiC, but watch out for pesky liberals... eyes sharp and ears open.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:43:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, how many of Bush's campaign offices have been vandalized?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:49:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I keep my eye's on thing all the time. It's pretty sad when some people are now affraid to show their support because some fucking liberal might vandalize it.

I know I'm taking a risk by putting up a sign ,especially one that big, but this election is so important that I decided it's a risk I have to take. The funny thing is, right after I walked out the place that I got it from, but before I got it in my Jeep, some asshole liberal about 65 years old drove by in a Corvette and honked his horn so I'd look and he flipped my off. Of course he didn't have the balls to get out of his car.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Isn't ironic how liberals are so very much against war, yet they have no problem doing such things as vandilism or violent at various anti war demonstrations..?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:29:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Isn't ironic how liberals are so very much against war, yet they have no problem doing such things as vandilism or violent at various anti war demonstrations..?

Not really ironic at all.

When you believe you're pursuing The Utimate Good, little acts of violence and/or corruption are easy to stomach.

And respect for private property? Please. A good portion of leftist though hinges on a rejection of the very idea.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:42:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Look, they have already started to trash your place. Someone parked a crappy Bronco in the driveway next to the nice jeep.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:45:55 PM EDT
[#7]
A guy right up the road from my house put up a virtual billboard in his yard. It's about 5' x 8' and right across the street from the "elf" house, a Kerry loving hippy lives there and the outside is covered in plants (unmowed lawn too).
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:51:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I like it
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:53:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Look, they have already started to trash your place. Someone parked a crappy Bronco in the driveway next to the nice jeep.

Yeah I know. The Jeep is mine, the Bronco belongs to my girlfriend. We're going to get rid of it once I get the POS running again.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:29:53 PM EDT
[#10]
looks good..be carefull and have smoke, flares and noisemakers ready when someone comes to snatch it.

every one on my street is a Bush supporter.
every one on my street has a bush sign vandalized once they were put up.

some people are just dumbasses...makes kerr look real good...pfft
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:35:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Those Giant  Bush/ Cheney signs (I am geussing 4'x8') are all over the place
in my neck of the woods...
Dont worrie about OH. guys, NO Dem. has EVER won our state and
we are working hard to keep it that way...

Nutz...out...
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah I know. The Jeep is mine, the Bronco belongs to my girlfriend. We're going to get rid of it once I get the POS running again.

Don't waste your time fixing it. Just sign the title and put it on the seat. I can be there in a couple days.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:38:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Bush supporters out number Kerry supporters on my block by 4 to 1, so far I've seen no vandalism
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:43:37 PM EDT
[#14]
You just need some trip wire and some noise makers to keep 'em honest if they come at night.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:55:46 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Here's a picture of my house.
www.fullsizejeeps.com/jeeps/files/Misc-Pictures/bushsign.jpg

Someone has one of those up in their yard in my neighbourhood just down the street. Only thing that has tried to rip it down so far was the recent hurricane.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:01:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Nutz...out...

My wife says to tell you "We're counting on you!"

We're doing our part here in CO.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:04:18 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't see any bumper stickers on those rides! Where's your support?

Jerad
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:06:16 PM EDT
[#18]
I have one up on my front window of my house, I hope they don't vandalize it.  I also have the bumperstickers on all my cars and work trucks!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:11:22 PM EDT
[#19]
All I have to say is.....

Where can I get one?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:18:14 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nutz...out...

My wife says to tell you "We're counting on you!"

We're doing our part here in CO.

Were doing our best...and for all my brothers in OH.
( I should have posted these links in the HomeTown forum I guess)
Here are some helpfull facts to swing undecided voters you may know.

John sKerry's Voting record

John Edwards Voting record
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:42:33 PM EDT
[#21]
there are no skerry signs in my subdivision, but there are alot of Bush/Chaney including the two I have in my yard.But I will remove them, maybe, for halloween due to asshole teenagers that run the streets that night. but maybe I'll be home with a baseball bat.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:58:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Haven't seen any in my subdivision yet but I did notice, of all people...girls walking down my street (teenagers) went past my house while I was outside cleaning my truck tonight and then saw them about 10 mins later walking the opposite direction WITH a Bush sign.  I also have the same sign in my front yard....
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I don't see any bumper stickers on those rides! Where's your support?

Jerad

Look between the bumper guards on the front bumper on my Jeep. That small thing you see is a W-04 sticker. There is one on the back as well. I also have 4 yard signs in my yard that aren't seen in the picture.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:54:32 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Just curious.... Have any Kerry campgain offices been vandalized by conservatives?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:14:14 PM EDT
[#25]
I have been turn people away skerry and towards bush by telling them what skerry wants to do with outsourcing,outsourced they get no gov. contracs many companies that make stuff for the gov. has companies in other countries from outsourcing . GM makes hummers has outsourced plants you get the rest
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:02:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Nice FSJ too ....
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:31:57 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
All I have to say is.....

Where can I get one?

www.georgewbushstore.com/gwb04store.htm
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:37:47 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Nice FSJ too ....

Hey, skid. It figures you'd notice the FSJ.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top