Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 4:26:41 PM EDT
Girl stops by my house to visit my roomate but she wasn't home, since its happy hour and me and my buddy were having a beer I offered her a drink. So I am sitting at the dinner table and she is sitting there drinking here drink but keeps getting up to fuck with shit in my kitchen.  First she sees a piece of paper on the ground and she picks it up and throws it away. Sits down then gets up to push in a drawer thats 1/2" out. Then closes a cabinet thats ajar. Then she pushes in a couple chairs at the table.

I am a clean person but not really neat if a couple of drawers are a inch open it doesn't really bother me.

DOes stuff like this drive some people nuts? Its like they can't relax till everything is squared away.

I should have told her to get on some dinner for us

Nice girl but really hi strung.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:28:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Tell her where the mop and vacuum are.  She'll stop immediately.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:33:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Let her clean up the house
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:35:26 PM EDT
[#3]
crystal meth?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Tell her where the mop and vacuum are.  She'll stop immediately.

Kharn

+1

I'm a bit obsessive-compulsive myself, but not at someone else's house...if they wanna live in a pig sty, let 'em...
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:38:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Should have told her you had some "wood" that needed polishing...
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:39:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I have  fellow Doc friend who will make me wait outside while he vacuums where I just walked in his apt. before he"ll leave.

He also repainted his apt immediatly upon moving into his new apt. (which was just repainted by the maintinance crew) the same color.

Took this guy almost 2 years to remove the tags from his new furniture.

Compulsive liar too.

Feel sorry for him.

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:26:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have  fellow Doc friend who will make me wait outside while he vacuums where I just walked in his apt. before he"ll leave.

I hate people like that.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:36:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Well she knows how to clean, if you can make her cook then marry her
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:39:59 PM EDT
[#9]
friend of ours has all of the food in her pantry in alphabetical order.  I like to go into the pantry and move things around and then see how long it takes her to notice.  It's also fun to purposely drop something small on the floor and watch them wig out when they see it...
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:42:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I was behind this girl in traffic and she is twirling her hair, twirling her hair, twirling her hair, twirling her hair, twirling her hair, twirling her hair, twirling her hair, twirling her hair, twirling her hair, twirling her hair, I pull up next to her  and she smiles and says Hi, was cute too, but I hauled ass out of there. You could tell she was a nut.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:44:26 PM EDT
[#11]
She needs booty love!
That'll calm her down.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:27:56 PM EDT
[#12]
That's the type girl you need to pop her in the poop and post pics!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:33:37 PM EDT
[#13]
I work with a girl like that.  She's always straitening things up.  Putting things in alphabetical order.  Putting books on the shelf in order by size.  She is hyper too.  She likes to tell people how to do their job.  Just about everyone doesn't like her.  She is the most annoying person I've ever met.  I can usually get her to leave me alone with a few mean words.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:39:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Here...I found her perfect mate...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top