Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 4:03:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:12:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I've seen them at gunshows here in Phoenix as well. They look well-made and they're cool as hell......  But I don't know much more than that.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:14:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:15:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I learned to bump fire using their AT-22, the thing fucking rocked, if there was ever an award for most tactical .22, it should get the award.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:17:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:20:10 PM EDT
[#5]
What rifle are you looking at.  I have the feather 22lr.  kind of disappointed lots of plastic. Fun to shot after I sent it back. Something was bent. Excelent customer service.  Expensive mags. Did I say expencive mags. Lost mine in a move, probly in a box around here someware.  Sights are ok(peep rear post front) Becareful with extractor which sticks out of the barrel when taken down.

Buy a 10/22 and customize if thats what you are looking for.  Check out the armory look under 10/22.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:20:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I just wish the damned things were caliber interchangable. I really want one in .22LR and 9mm.....

I've been eyeballin those for about 3 months now, I REALLY want one.....
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:21:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:34:57 PM EDT
[#8]
A buddy of mine bought on for his son and they are dang good guns. We shot the heck out of it and it never hicuped. The folding stock was kinda flimsy I thought but they never had any problems with it.  I wish I had bought one of them in 9mm when I had the chance.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:39:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I had the 9mm one years ago, sold it for double what I payed. The mags were $$$$$$$$$$

Well made and decently accurate.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:17:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I really like my AT-22, got it with all the whizbangs and accessories.  Didn't have any malfunctions and got my mags before the ban.

Now I am eyeing one in .45 especially now that they (I assume) will have real collapsing stocks like the prebans.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:42:27 PM EDT
[#11]
I use to have the AT22 and the AT9. Should have never traded them all those years ago. I wish I could find the AT22 again. Great little gun!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:52:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:31:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Is it the same company?

EDIT: Thanks for the website Wolfpack, yup same company. Gotta get one now!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:11:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:58:02 AM EDT
[#15]
i have an at 22 that i want a new barrel for. i've placed several calls to feather usa and no one ever calls me back. they don't have an email address. there is no from on the web site for feedback and i know of no other source for the parts or information. my impression is that this is a second generation "feather" operation. not sure if it was sold, reorgnized, renamed or still all orginal. if anyone has a good contact for this stuff, let me know.

eta. here is my feather story. about two years ago, i was just randomly gun browsing at a local shop. asked the salesman if he had anything interesting and he mentions this feather 22 they had taken on trade. i dont even think it was on display. i was not really familiar with them, but i liked the collapsable stock,and construction seemed top notch. looked as if it was every bit as good as my marlin papoose but far more evil looking.  

it had so little wear, i doubt it had been fired more than  a few times. it still had original box and manual. included scope, and seven high cap mags...six still NIW and was only 400.00 out the door. seemed like a decent deal so i left with it even though i was gambling cause i reall didnt know what they sold for. but based on the comparitive price of current .22s, i couldnt be doing too bad. took me a while to find out i had a pretty good find. seems they arent real common, but are highly thought of and the people that have them love them.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:00:34 AM EDT
[#16]
$399.00 base price is not bad for the AT-22, only they are selling them with 8rnd. Mags. One would hope now that the AWB is gone they would sell them with "20Rnd" Mags. I like the 45apc model too. Just when I thought I had enough guns..............
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:08:08 AM EDT
[#17]
The kits they offer our great. I have a few pilot friends that have them in 22 that they carry when making trips to alaska. I have fired the at22 and loved it . Regret not buying one in both 9mm and 22 years ago. I have a handful of at9 mags I have been tryingot sell but may reconsider.

Note, the 9mm mags are the same style as Ar/UZI mags. Only the cut for the catch is different.  In fact there were ar/at9/uzi combo mags mag at one point in time.

CH

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top