Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:09:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:16:30 PM EDT
[#2]
How bought about them VOLS!!  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:18:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell of a finish..endings like that are why I love football....kick ass!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:23:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Amazing considering last week's game.  I criticize Sanders and Chavis more than just about anyone, but their gameplans this week were fucking money.

I love beating Georgia.

Now let's get ready for an improving Ole Miss team next Saturday night.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:25:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Hell yeah!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:41:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It's a Tennessee thing, what can I say.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:48:51 PM EDT
[#7]
If one were to listen to the Florida fans, I guess we should thank the SEC refs for giving UT the game today.  

I hope LSU kicks UF's ass tonight.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:49:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As a DAWG fan, You guys brought the emotion, resolve and game plan.  Congratulations.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:51:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know, I'm from NC.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As a DAWG fan, You guys brought the emotion, resolve and game plan.  Congratulations.

I can tell you that almost no one thought we could pull that off in Athens after last weeks performance. Phil Fulmer loves to play as the underdog.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:03:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
We just beat Georgia!!!!!

First, I am glad that the Vols beat the Trembling Chihuahuas.

Second, I don't recall seeing you in a football uniform.

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:11:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Not to mention you got ripped off when you purchased your education.  I would call the dean and ask for a refund. Its pretty clear that they didnt educate you sufficiently.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:17:22 PM EDT
[#13]
(garandman posting as Wobblin Goblin)

I was nice to go into their house and put one on the Dawgs.

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I hope LSU kicks UF's ass tonight.

Mission accomplished.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:18:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:09:37 PM EDT
[#16]
to all the people that want to criticize others usage of the type written languange, please make sure that in addition to spelling that you make proper use of capitalization and punctuation.  after all if you want to correct everyone else, make sure yours is correct also.

personally, i don't really care as everyone understood what was meant .

oh, one more thing,

GO VOLS!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:08:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Who bought the Vols.
What is on second.
Don't Know is on third.....
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:12:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Let's hear it for the freshman QB comittee.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:13:54 AM EDT
[#19]
I missed something here..
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:42:50 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Not much of a committee these days.  I think Ainge cemented himself into the starting role yesterday.  Schaeffer looked lost out there in the one series he played.  Not his fault though.  Ainge has gotten the lion's share of the playing time since Schaeffer fumbled against Florida in the second half.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:53:09 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not much of a committee these days.  I think Ainge cemented himself into the starting role yesterday.  Schaeffer looked lost out there in the one series he played.  Not his fault though.  Ainge has gotten the lion's share of the playing time since Schaeffer fumbled against Florida in the second half.

Sorry I missed the GA game.  I'm glad they pulled it off though, I lost heart after Auburn.  After that game I just kept telling myself "We've got freshman quarterbacks, give them some time."

Anything is better than Clausen though.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:38:12 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm a Buckeye, grew up there love the bucks.

WE suck this year.

I though the Vols were gonna get their asses handed to them after seeing Ga play last week.

IMO, after the Florida fiasco, (you did get lucky there), you guys are BCS bound.  Taking Ga was a
serious win.

Congrats.

TXL
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:42:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Buckeyes suck, lol.

GO BLUE!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:53:40 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
We just beat Georgia!!!!!

Hmmm..."Bought" and Vols in the same sentence. Must be a Freudian thing.  Appropos.

I suppose that beating UGA makes up for the bonafide ass-raping that auburn gave the Viles in The Big Trailer Park in  Knoxhell last week. Extra Krispy Kremes for Phatlock this week, no doubt. Good to see he's on the Michael Moore weight loss plan.

Congrats.

SG
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 11:03:26 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Not to mention you got ripped off when you purchased your education.  I would call the dean and ask for a refund. Its pretty clear that they didnt educate you sufficiently.

C'mon.
Think how much more fun College woulda been if all you'd had to do was play football and have someone ELSE do all your classwork?

And they's even gots running water and indoors outhouses up to the Big School in Knoxville!

GREAT Program the VolunTutors got goin' up there, I tell ya...

SG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top