[#1]
His plan is to RAPE the average white male of his money and pride
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:30:06 AM EDT
[#2]
[Fred Thompson]Russians don't take a dump, son, without a plan.[/Fred Thompson]

--Mike
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:46:07 AM EDT
[#3]
A plan?  Hell, he doesn't even have any wood.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:49:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Sure, he has a plan for everything. Just don't be asking him difficult questions, such as "what is your plan?" because he doesn't know yet.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:54:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
His plan is to RAPE the average white male of his money and pride

No, no, no....  You've got it all wrong.  He's going to take the burden off our backs by implementing a federal sponsored program that is funded by ahhhhhhh errrr I mean ahhhh YEAH!  He's got a plan!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:06:34 AM EDT
[#6]
If kerry has a plan my wife will agree to a three sum. Oh yeah and I would be the king of england too
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:12:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, he's got a plan like I have a 32" waist.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:34:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:38:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
A plan?  Hell, he doesn't even have any wood.

Don't have no wood, what the fuck would you need a plan for.  Cracks me up.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:40:54 AM EDT
[#10]
He's got plans for America.......this cannot be a good thing.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:48:04 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
If kerry has a plan my wife will agree to a three sum. Oh yeah and I would be the king of england too

Do you mean a threesome?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:51:19 AM EDT
[#12]
My wife and I were joking about how Kerry has a plan that'll do just about anything.  She commented that she'd love to see Dubya ask him how his plan is on stains (Outlaw Josey Wales reference)
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:04:42 PM EDT
[#13]
anyone know how many times Special K said "I have a plan"?

I pulled the transcript from Fox News put it in word and ran a replace "I have a plan" with a larger font.  Word reported that it made 13 replacements.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:07:43 PM EDT
[#14]
October 09, 2004
FBI Uncovers Possible Cache of Unlabeled Kerry Plans

(2004-10-09) -- The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) said today it has found what may be a cache of plans by John Forbes Kerry to address the crises in health care, the economy, Iraq and a host of other national traumas.

"We were called in on the case after the plans had gone missing through two presidential debates," said an FBI spokesman. "I have to caution you, however, that it may take several months or more to translate these documents and discover whether they are, in fact, plans. It's still up in the air because the file folders in which we found them had no labels. Apparently, Mr. Kerry doesn't like to label anything."

A spokesman for the Kerry-Edwards campaign refused to comment directly on the FBI discovery.

"Sen. Kerry has said 'I have a plan' and we will leave it at that," said the unnamed source. "The FBI, at the direction of John Ashcroft, is on a fishing expedition to embarrass John Kerry just before the election."

The source noted that "when Martin Luther King Jr. said 'I have a dream' no one demanded that he prove it. Why should Sen. Kerry be held to higher standard?"

www.scrappleface.com/MT/archives/001869.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top