Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2004 7:57:15 AM EDT
Unique serial numbers on bullet casings, slugs to be linked to buyers

www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/news/archive/2004/10/08/state2031EDT0143.DTL

How nutty is this?  These guys just don't get.  Technology doesn't solve all crime, good old wearing out shoe leather gets crime solved!  The more dependent one becomes of technology, the easier it is to defeat that technology.  This won't do a darn thing to stop their gang violence.  Please Kalifornia, just don't export your crap into the other free states!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:58:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:03:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, after the purchase they stamp the numbers on the back of our primers see how long that last
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:13:59 AM EDT
[#3]
This from the same geniuses that outlawed .50 caliber weapons, even though they have never been used in a crime. Seems to me if they want to get rid of the gang problem they should do what other states do, lock the bastards up and throw away the key. Or if convicted of murder give them a dirt nap like they do in Texas and in my state.
The people that say that the death penalty does not deter criminals are crazy. I have never seen or heard of an executed criminal killing anyone else, therefore he is totally deterred.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:17:07 AM EDT
[#4]
jmcdonaldva1: Those anti-gunners never did really justified the reason for bannning the 50BMG, they did it probably for the "just because" reason, ie that can do it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:22:28 AM EDT
[#5]
The CA AG wants alot of things...
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:23:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Warlord, I feel for you, what's next? Take away your cars because they could be used in a drive by?
Ridiculous...
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:00:17 AM EDT
[#7]
My question is, where do these guys (CA AG) get their heads filled with this kind of stuff?

It's like they're listening to the same people who write those unbelievable fantasy stories that become movies about lone wolf police officers, armed with only a 92F defeating a group of motivated, armed terrorists in a corporate building.  If you know what I mean...
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:57:13 AM EDT
[#8]
FUCK CALIFORNIA ! ! !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top