Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 4:32:46 AM EDT
I was eating dinner the other night when someone knocks on the door. We had the windows open, so they could hear us. My wife told them we were eating dinner, so the guy apologizes for bothering us then goes on to tell us he represents Moveon.org and wants to talk to us. Hearing that, I go ape-shit. "Moveon?" "Why, you G-Ded Communist, you get the hell out of here!"  "But..but..we're not really communists." At this point I start marching foward the window he's looking through. "You Fing Communist, you get the hell out of here right now!" The look on his face was priceless! A mix of fear and confusion.

I thought he would walk on to the next house, but he got in his car and took off, taking a wrong turn down the other cul de sac. I was going to stand outside and yell at him if he stopped anywhere close, but he wisely left the neighborhood.

God, that felt good!

You can't reason with those morons, so don't waste your time. Tar and feather them and be done!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:36:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Car...4cylander,at least 10 years old, probably an import, has a few bumper stickers and has something hanging from the mirror, light color...maybe a blue or white.

Sgatr15

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:47:21 AM EDT
[#2]
In retrospect, perhaps I should have apologized fro calling him a communist. But, "G-D Fabianist" just doesn't have the same impact.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:51:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
In retrospect, perhaps I should have apologized fro calling him a communist. But, "G-D Fabianist" just doesn't have the same impact.

No, no,  I think you did right.  You countered his wacked out opinion with your strong conservative opinion.  They need to realize that were not going to roll over for them. Good job.  I'd have done the same thing, or close to it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:55:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You installed fear into him...that's a GOOD thing.

Other acceptable names:

Faggot

Pinko tree hugger

Butt pirate.

Greek boy want-a-be

Pagan

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:00:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I always want to get out the shotgun and rack it once or twice but my wife gets pissed. I would'nt show it , just rack it behind the partially open door.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:03:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I always want to get out the shotgun and rack it once or twice but my wife gets pissed. I would'nt show it , just rack it behind the partially open door.

I've come close...did it to my friend once..........

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:03:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Downtown Seattle Wednesday Morning. Just won my speeding ticket (well, the lawyer did) was feeling good walking back to my car.

Got to the corner, two chicks, "Excuse me Sir, woudl you like to help remove George Bush from office"?

Right there literally were cop parking spaces, and a motorcycle cop was gettign ready to ride, right behind them. Ok, think discrete.

I answered, "Now why in the hell would I want to do something that stupid", and it was on.

Since they were willing to deal a sweet smile (read sell sex to get ya) I figured the race card was in order.

"Now why would a Black man, vote for the party of Robert the klansman Byrd, George Wallace & Bull Conner? Why would I... And I look over their shoulder and the cop is starting to laugh, almost busting a gut. I was inspired, as she says, I dont want to debate this with you, I reply, Oh no, you stopped me to ask me this stupid shit, and now you dont like it cuz I wont agree a french pussy is in the best interest of America....

I ranted for 5 minutes, and like a true pro, she sucked it up.

I will bet she quit that day...poor young dumb liberal. She was not prepared for that. And her girl abandoned her quick.

Give these liberals hell. They deserve it.

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:05:28 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Other acceptable names:

Faggot

Pinko tree hugger

Butt pirate.

Greek boy want-a-be

Pagan

Sgatr15

Calling him a pinko or a commie is one thing, but do we really need to go down the road of calling him a Sgtar15?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:08:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:14:26 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Car...4cylander,at least 10 years old, probably an import, has a few bumper stickers and has something hanging from the mirror, light color...maybe a blue or white.

Sgatr15

You forgot, missing at least two hubcaps too!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:27:30 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I think you should have hit them both and THEN given them "The Speech"!

CJ

One thing I found out very early on: Liberal girls are EASY!

PTITP and give them "The Speech"!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:55:17 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Other acceptable names:

Faggot

Pinko tree hugger

Butt pirate.

Greek boy want-a-be

Pagan

Sgatr15

Calling him a pinko or a commie is one thing, but do we really need to go down the road of calling him a Sgtar15?

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:04:11 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

That's cold man....cold...

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:10:25 AM EDT
[#14]
I like the racking the shotgun behind the door idea. Maybe yell "Pull!!!" at the same time, and look for a new sprint record....

Larry
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:08:51 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I was eating dinner the other night when someone knocks on the door. We had the windows open, so they could hear us. My wife told them we were eating dinner, so the guy apologizes for bothering us then goes on to tell us he represents Moveon.org and wants to talk to us. Hearing that, I go ape-shit. "Moveon?" "Why, you G-Ded Communist, you get the hell out of here!"  "But..but..we're not really communists." At this point I start marching foward the window he's looking through. "You Fing Communist, you get the hell out of here right now!" The look on his face was priceless! A mix of fear and confusion.

I thought he would walk on to the next house, but he got in his car and took off, taking a wrong turn down the other cul de sac. I was going to stand outside and yell at him if he stopped anywhere close, but he wisely left the neighborhood.

God, that felt good!

You can't reason with those morons, so don't waste your time. Tar and feather them and be done!

Has that patriotic and time honored tradition been outlawed? If not, why not do the real thing?

CW
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:25:48 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Since they were willing to deal a sweet smile (read sell sex to get ya) I figured the race card was in order.

HaHaHa! Now THAT'S fighting fire with fire!

Git sum, Cav!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:39:06 AM EDT
[#17]
You guys have all the fun.....

I'm just waiting for my turn...
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:44:17 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I like the racking the shotgun behind the door idea. Maybe yell "Pull!!!" at the same time, and look for a new sprint record....

Larry

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:51:30 AM EDT
[#19]
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, Cavvet - NICE GOING!

They probably ASSUMED that since you were black, that you were a liberal Demo that was on the government dole, being oppressed as you all are by "The Man."

Wow - I bet the looks on their faces was priceless.

Hey, if you EVER get pulled over by a Sherrif in King County, tell them you know my brother (I'll IM you the name if you want) and his wife, both deputies there, and perhaps it will help you get out of a ticket
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:12:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Hey, if you EVER get pulled over by a Sherrif in King County, tell them you know my brother (I'll IM you the name if you want) and his wife, both deputies there, and perhaps it will help you get out of a ticket

While that would normally be a good thing, its a little different here. The Sheriff's are the coolest ones out of the group. The one time I got pulled over by them, he let me go, he "liked my arfcom license plate bracket"

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:19:55 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Downtown Seattle Wednesday Morning. Just won my speeding ticket (well, the lawyer did) was feeling good walking back to my car.

Got to the corner, two chicks, "Excuse me Sir, woudl you like to help remove George Bush from office"?

Right there literally were cop parking spaces, and a motorcycle cop was gettign ready to ride, right behind them. Ok, think discrete.

I answered, "Now why in the hell would I want to do something that stupid", and it was on.

"Now why would a Black man, vote for the party of Robert the klansman Byrd, George Wallace & Bull Conner? Why would I... And I look over their shoulder and the cop is starting to laugh, almost busting a gut. I was inspired, as she says, I dont want to debate this with you, I reply, Oh no, you stopped me to ask me this stupid shit, and now you dont like it cuz I wont agree a french pussy is in the best interest of America....

I ranted for 5 minutes, and like a true pro, she sucked it up.

I will bet she quit that day...poor young dumb liberal. She was not prepared for that. And her girl abandoned her quick.

You know, I'd like you if it weren't for the fact I can't stand you.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:22:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

"Now why would a Black man, vote for the party of Robert the klansman Byrd, George Wallace & Bull Conner? Why would I...

I like that line.

That could be a campaign ad.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:26:08 PM EDT
[#23]
My brother is pretty cool with people, as is his wife.  Of course, he is NOT being nice to speeders right now where he's patrolling . . . . IN IRAQ!  He tends to shoot first, shoot later, keep on shooting, and then calling in air support.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top