Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2004 10:28:34 PM EDT

www.whotv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2402969

Man accused of paying parking ticket with befouled bills

BURLINGTON, Iowa A psychiatrist who police say smeared excrement on dollar bills used to pay a parking ticket has been charged with harassment of a public official.

Ronald Preston McPike, of Bonaparte, was arrested September 30th at his office in Burlington.

The 52-year-old McPike pleaded not guilty to the charge, a misdemeanor, and was released on 125 dollars bond pending a December 8th court appearance.

Officers received an envelope in July labeled "Foreign brown substance on bills." Police said the envelope contained several dollar bills and a parking ticket made out to a vehicle registered to McPike.

Tests indicated the brown substance was fecal matter and indicated that the stain patterns resulted from the matter being smeared on the bills.

McPike told police the money fell into a toilet and was retrieved to pay the parking ticket, police said.

If convicted, McPike could face up to 30 days in jail and a fine of up to 500 dollars.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:32:59 PM EDT
[#1]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:37:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:55:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I dont see donald trump being brought up on charges, he wipes his ass with millions.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:14:13 AM EDT
[#4]
He was so wrong to do this.  Who was he mad at?  The meter maid?  The City Council who passed the regs?  The administrative judge?  I have never seen anyone get a parking ticket who didn't violate the rules.  He sounds like some sort of arrogant head case.  The people who had to handle the money didn't do anything to him.  My guess is that he deserved the parking tickets.  I hope he is severely punished for this.  They ought to make him eat the money.  In no uncertain terms, this guy is an asswipe.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:17:12 AM EDT
[#5]
thats why he should have just used the sweat off his balls, have done that before
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:20:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Man accused of paying parking ticket with befouled bills

BURLINGTON, Iowa A psychiatrist who police say smeared excrement on dollar bills used to pay a parking ticket has been charged with harassment of a public official.

Uh huh...........

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:21:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
thats why he should have just used the sweat off his balls, have done that before

It was just sweet right???

SGtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top