Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2004 9:11:25 PM EDT
There is a chick on MSNBC right now defending Kerry, she is having a hard time talking and is acting drunk!!!!!  Never seen her before, what up with her??
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:13:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Is she hot?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:15:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Is she hot?

no.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:22:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Is she hot?

no.

Can pics?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:31:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Did she have dark hair, kinda messed up looking?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:32:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Ya, that's her.  Strange chick.  If I was dem I would not want her representing my cause.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:47:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Ya, that's her.  Strange chick.  If I was dem I would not want her representing my cause.

I know who you're talking about then. She does look like she is under the influence of something..... then again you would have to be to vote for Kerry. You can definitely tell a difference in the caliber of the people who support vile Democrats. All the more reason why Bush has to win in November.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top