Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2004 8:07:47 PM EDT

I can't believe a politician in this article actually promotes it as a sensible idea- God, I hate California,
and pity all it's besieged gun owners!

story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1896&ncid=1896&e=15&u=/nm/20041007/us_nm/crime_bullets_dc_1
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:13:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Bullet puller, Steel wool or put a little film of Sweet's 7.62 solvent on the bullet for a minute.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Why won't plate tectonics hurry the hell up and break that state off our country???
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:16:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:17:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Thier ignorance knows no bounds, simply unfuckingbelievable.

I wonder how many bullets are manufactured each year? Has to be in the billions.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:17:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Why not just do a Judge Dredd?  Have the gun sample your DNA and put it inside each bullet.

DNA tagged bullets - traceable to you.  

Friggin Kalifornicators.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:18:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Heck I live in the PRK and wish we would fall into the ocean so we will not infect the rest of America.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:20:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Arnold vetoed the other ammo bill, I doubt he will sign this one.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:22:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:27:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Another good reason to reload. STOCK UP NOW FOLKS!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:43:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah.  I guess tearing the 2nd Amendment out of the Constitution wasn't enough that the PRK now has to try and rip out the Commerce Clause too.  Gotta love PRK brand "freedom".
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:44:59 PM EDT
[#11]
... If nothing else, your fellow Americans in states not subjected to such Draconian measures would be willing to buy one of those bullets as a novelty item.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:48:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Arnold vetoed the other ammo bill, I doubt he will sign this one.

He said the other one was a blatant infringement on rights that did nothing to prevent crime.. but he did sign the .50BMg ban..

who knows what he'll do with this piece of shit. I think it stands a chance.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:52:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#14]
stupidity at work. I still wonder how Arnold got elected. Man. what would stop someone from driving to another state to buy ammo?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:59:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:05:41 PM EDT
[#16]
The new law would be more effective than the full-cap magazine restrictions.. while full-cap mags bought before the ban are allowed, this would make ALL non-branded ammo illegal. So if you're caught with any, it wouldn't be a question of when you got it, the only thing that matters is if you DO.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Notice anything simular?

and

California =

+

The closest thing to a projectile you guys in California will see is...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:17:07 PM EDT
[#18]
It's time to take the American flag, cut our losses and give Kalifornia (Aztlan) back to Mexico, let the fun begin, Fienstien could be the governess and have a latin American junta with that Elmer Fudd Waxman, Arnold, and the rest of the dipshits in that state, everyone could stick out their arms and get tattoos.....
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:26:19 PM EDT
[#19]
I am so glad I got out of that hole!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:49:26 PM EDT
[#20]
The ammo manufacturers should just "bite the bullet" and refuse to sell ammo in the Kali-fornia(that includes PD and civilians) like Ronnie Barett of the M82A1 50MBG fame.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:59:33 PM EDT
[#21]

Was that a registered assault rock?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:33:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:35:09 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
The ammo manufacturers should just "bite the bullet" and refuse to sell ammo in the Kali-fornia(that includes PD and civilians) like Ronnie Barett of the M82A1 50MBG fame.

There will always be someone who would profit from the misfortune of
others.
That ammo company would have the entire PRK market to themselves.
Millions of dollars.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:39:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Under the plan, all ammunition sold in California would have a serial number etched by laser on the bullet and casing. Bullets without such micro-markings, including those from outside the state, would be barred by law, with some exceptions for sport shooters who make their own ammunition.

OK , so Frangible bullets and a revolver , or better yet .... Roll your own
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:43:39 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Under the plan, all ammunition sold in California would have a serial number etched by laser on the bullet and casing. Bullets without such micro-markings, including those from outside the state, would be barred by law, with some exceptions for sport shooters who make their own ammunition.

OK , so Frangible bullets and a revolver , or better yet .... Roll your own

Of course this would work only for new ammo. What happens if someone reloads a spent case that was found on the range floor? How would this identify the culprit if it was used in a crime? Pretty much a waste of time.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:25:57 AM EDT
[#26]
this is only a PROPOSAL, its NOT a bill ....yet, so arnold cant do anything about it this year, or until its written up in bill form and goes through the process to reach his desk to be signed into law.

the whole purpose for this IDEA is to keep GUNS AND AMMO OUT OF KALI,

OR if thats not possible then FOR THE STATE TO MAKE MONEY off gun owners and gun/ ammo companies, .........just like every other gun law in kali.

follow the money trail
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:28:21 AM EDT
[#27]
+1 cobra AK
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:26:39 AM EDT
[#28]
hahahaha so are we going to have preban ammo now too?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:30:15 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Notice anything simular?

www.bartcop.com/arnold-nazi-salute.jpg

and

www.apfn.org/hitler_salute.jpg

California =

www.geocities.com/resistancehistory/vichy07.jpg
+
www.iwitnesstohistory.org/ResidentPages/Wenzel/36%20olympics/nazi_eagle.jpg

www.gps.caltech.edu/~ryan/dva_06.jpg

Now you're just being an asshole.........

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:07:48 AM EDT
[#30]
easier still would be to put a RFID chip in the base of each bullet.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:19:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Blah, blah, blah. I still think we should get every pro-gun family we an get our hands on and get them to move to California. Then lets see what happens when the legislators and gov are out job hunting after the next election!

California sure is a nice piece of soil, worth fighting for? I'm thinking yes. The commiecrats "took" it, maybe it's time we took it back?

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:08:32 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Notice anything simular?

and

California =

+

Sgatr15

Nope... truth hurts doesn't it?

You out there in California, seem to just blindly follow your leaders. And if you don't, you don't do anything about it. You just bitch or hide your head in the sand. I have seen more posts about, "well, it won't affect us", "We just live our lives out here". What a bunch of . Sounds like a bunch of you are just chicken to actually do anything about saving your rights. 50 Caliber ban, assault weapon ban, 10 round closed magazine AR's, 10 round magazines, the list goes on and on. California people to California ultra liberals.

And you "cops" just follow what you are told and it sure does seem like you could care less for the citizens who pay your wages. You don't uphold any real rights, unless they are for queers, pedophiles or rapists. Yeah, I bet you cops deal with more actual human scum in a month than most of us do in a lifetime. But that no excuse why the police agencies that actually support the Constitution and Bill of Rights, don't stand up and say we are not enforcing these obvious UnConstitutional laws. As a general rule, California cops just sound like a bunch of Nazi Jack Boot Thugs to me.

Sgatr15, from what I have read from you, I would even bet that you would bust someone for owning and unregistared assault weapon, if you haven't already.

You can say I'm an asshole or stupid all you like, but facts are facts. California is the most repressive state in our union, has the stupidist laws, run by a bunch of idiots, morons and ultra liberal zealots. Oh, we better ban water, IT can be dangerous!

And by your, "I don't like short people" comment, you are the asshole.

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:46:08 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Blah, blah, blah. I still think we should get every pro-gun family we an get our hands on and get them to move to California. Then lets see what happens when the legislators and gov are out job hunting after the next election!

California sure is a nice piece of soil, worth fighting for? I'm thinking yes. The commiecrats "took" it, maybe it's time we took it back?

Have you ever been to Kalifornia? Have you seen the people there? You would think twice about taking it back?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:48:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:52:16 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Notice anything simular?

and

California =

+

Sgatr15

You out there in California, seem to just blindly follow your leaders. And if you don't, you don't do anything about it. You just bitch or hide your head in the sand. I have seen more posts about, "well, it won't affect us", "We just live our lives out here". What a bunch of . Sounds like a bunch of you are just chicken to actually do anything about saving your rights. 50 Caliber ban, assault weapon ban, 10 round closed magazine AR's, 10 round magazines, the list goes on and on. California people to California ultra liberals.

HI POT!!!!! IM KETTLE! You're BLACK!!!!!

And you "cops" just follow what you are told and it sure does seem like you could care less for the citizens who pay your wages. You don't uphold any real rights, unless they are for queers, pedophiles or rapists. Yeah, I bet you cops deal with more actual human scum in a month than most of us do in a lifetime. But that no excuse why the police agencies that actually support the Constitution and Bill of Rights, don't stand up and say we are not enforcing these obvious UnConstitutional laws. As a general rule, California cops just sound like a bunch of Nazi Jack Boot Thugs to me.

Sgatr15, from what I have read from you, I would even bet that you would bust someone for owning and unregistared assault weapon, if you haven't already.

You can say I'm an asshole or stupid all you like, but facts are facts. California is the most repressive state in our union, has the stupidist laws, run by a bunch of idiots, morons and ultra liberal zealots. Oh, we better ban water, IT can be dangerous!

learn to spell, dickhead.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:53:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:56:07 PM EDT
[#37]

LMAO Sarge, if lippo only knew.

Short people.........what's to like?      

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:16:28 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
You guys should leave Cali. You really dont know how much nicer life is in free states.

Amen to that.
Where is the San Andreas fault in your of need, CA?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:57:47 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Notice anything simular?

and

California =

+

Sgatr15

Lighten up Francis
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top