Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:46:24 PM EDT
[#1]
but kerry has a plan for that too!!!!  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:48:36 PM EDT
[#2]
its called a back up plan
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:48:39 PM EDT
[#3]
So, how come Kerry's plans never made it to the floor of the Senate sometime in the past 20 years?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:06:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a proposition. Thats different than a plan.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:13:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:15:25 PM EDT
[#6]
[John Kerry] I...have a plan... [/John Kerry]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#7]
He's always planning new plans. Consistant planning leads to gross futility. And John Kerry sure is gross!

HS1
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:17:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Kerry has a plan to have his own house one day... the White House. Too bad that sorry fu*k had his guts exposed tonight so a shooping he must go. If that crowd was truely undecided, they should not be now. Unless they are brain .
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:18:23 PM EDT
[#9]
If he's elected, I wonder if he'll take a year long vacation to run for chief of the United Nations.

I have a plan...  for the world.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:21:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Sounds like a plan is what you have when you don't have a CLUE.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:29:34 PM EDT
[#11]
The Plan

In the beginning was the Plan.

And then came the Assumptions.

And the Assumptions were without form.

And the Plan was without substance.

And the darkness was upon the face of the Citizens.

And they spoke amongst themselves, saying, "It is a crock of shit and it stinketh."

And the Citizens went unto their Congressmen and said, "It is a pail of dung and none may abide the odor thereof."

And the Congressmen went unto the Senators, saying, "It is a container of excrement and it is very strong, such that none may abide it. It is a vessel of fertilizer and none may abide its strength."

And the Senators spoke amongst themselves, saying one to another, "It contains that which aids plant growth and it is very strong."

And the Senators went unto the Vice President saying, "It promotes growth and it is very powerful."

And the Vice President went unto the President saying, "This new Plan will actively promote the growth and vigor of the country with powerful effects."

And the President looked upon the Plan and saw that it was good.

And the Plan became policy.

And this is how Shit Happens.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:44:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Hanoi-John Kerry's "Ten-Point Plan For Combatting Terrorism And Domestic Economic Development":

1: Raise taxes.

2. Call Jacque Chirac and ask for France to arrange security for us to withdraw from Iraq ASAP.

3. Raise taxes again.

4. Call Kofi Annan and request permission to send 99 ill-equipped American soldiers in eight Blackhawk helicopters and a couple humvees into Darfur Sudan to establish peace and order.

5. Call Jacque Chirac again and BEG for France to arrange security for us to withdraw from Iraq... and offer them a $250Billion "loan" to sweeten the pot.

6. Order the unilateral elimination of 50% of America's nuclear arsenal by year's end.

7. Arrange for America to begin equipping Iran and Syria with enriched uranium BUT... they must promise to never use it to build any nuclear weapons.

8. Call Kim Jong-il and tell him - in no uncertain terms - that unless he gives up his nuclear weapons immediately, Kerry will call a "summit" meeting with France, Germany, China and Russia to discuss the matter.

9. Order Attorney General Schumer to "streamline" all BATFE regulations regarding firearms.

10. Raise taxes.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:06:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Hanoi-John Kerry's "Ten-Point Plan For Combatting Terrorism And Domestic Economic Development":

1: Raise taxes.

2. Call Jacque Chirac and ask for France to arrange security for us to withdraw from Iraq ASAP.

3. Raise taxes again.

4. Call Kofi Annan and request permission to send 99 ill-equipped American soldiers in eight Blackhawk helicopters and a couple humvees into Darfur Sudan to establish peace and order.

5. Call Jacque Chirac again and BEG for France to arrange security for us to withdraw from Iraq... and offer them a $250Billion "loan" to sweeten the pot.

6. Order the unilateral elimination of 50% of America's nuclear arsenal by year's end.

7. Arrange for America to begin equipping Iran and Syria with enriched uranium BUT... they must promise to never use it to build any nuclear weapons.

8. Call Kim Jong-il and tell him - in no uncertain terms - that unless he gives up his nuclear weapons immediately, Kerry will call a "summit" meeting with France, Germany, China and Russia to discuss the matter.

9. Order Attorney General Schumer to "streamline" all BATFE regulations regarding firearms.

10. Raise taxes.

... Dang J-man, that wouldn't be so funny if it weren't so damned true
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:14:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Every plan Kerry has cannot be implimented without raising taxes to the middle class.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:29:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Its clear to me that Kerry and Edwards (and a lot of the media) don't know what  a plan really is.

They think its just a schedule, like their travel schedule. They have no concept of dependencies, status, requirements and deliverables. They also don't know anything about producing a product, say for example, WMD or widgets.

Let me make it clear.

Saddam having the intellectual property, staff, equipment, documentation, research, facilities and desire to produce biological, chemical and nuclear weapons, is WORSE than him having stockpiles of the stuff.  Saddam transfering that info to terrorist organizations is WORSE than him giving/selling truckloads of the produced WMDs to terrorists.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:36:36 PM EDT
[#16]
"A plan is just a list of things that don't happen."
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:19:28 PM EDT
[#17]
No plan ever survives first contact with the enemy. He has a plan? thats sweet. But I want a leader that knows what to do when his plans go wrong. Not a man that will wring his hands and flip flop and give decision over to the UN. Tonight he flip flopped again. He had previously stated that any attack on another country would have to first pass a UN test. Then tonight he says he will never place the security of the US in the hands of the UN.

which is it?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:29:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I have a proposition. Thats different than a plan.

I have a scheme.
Similar to a plan, but not as beneficent.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:39:02 PM EDT
[#19]
... Oh man!

... Whilst working around the house after the LIVE debate tonight, I decided to listen (without watching) to the entire episode again.

... In last "closing arguments" I distinctly heard sKerry say "... and I will have a plan for Iraq too ..."

... WTF? You want me to vote my future on a plan you have yet to conceive Mr. Kerry?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:50:54 PM EDT
[#20]
<Lurch> I have a Plan for that too...........</Lurch>
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top