Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 6:14:50 PM EDT
Fat fuck that weighed over 400lbs in the front row of the debate, how can they pay attention with that thing sitting there taking up 2 seats
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:15:50 PM EDT
[#1]
He's "living large"
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:40:31 PM EDT
[#2]
He may be fat, but he REFUSED to shake Kerry's hand after the debate.  Must not be all so bad!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:43:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you see the hot little blond ask about Abortion? She is a Republican guys, I could see it in her eyes.....
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:47:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
He may be fat, but he REFUSED to shake Kerry's hand after the debate.  Must not be all so bad!!

I wonder who he's gonna vote for?  

Colt_SBR  

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:51:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you see the hot little blond ask about Abortion? She is a Republican guys, I could see it in her eyes.....

Yeah, I actually misjudged her in the beggining. Had her and the lady next to her pegged as being dikes and being there together. Glad I was wrong though. One more for our side is one less for their side.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:55:41 PM EDT
[#6]
if I was that fat I would never want to be on national tv
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought that was your mom

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:59:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I thought that was your mom

SGtar15

that was not really funny???? I mean if it was a good joke I would laugh but it was horrible
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top