Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 4:13:35 PM EDT

I hate listening to Kerry talk to begin with..  mush less hear him slander our CIC

I am saying a prayer For Dubya...  kind of a pre game prayer...  Oh Lord, PLease let
President Bush do a tap dance on Lurches head tonight...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:14:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:15:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not at my apartment, so I've got to choose between the TV and the computer, I dont have a TV near the computer here at my parents' house.  That is, unless I want to use an absolutely craptastic P133 laptop and mIRC.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:19:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not looking forward to tonight's debate either. Today, I visited www.electoral-vote.com/ and when I had seen the differences between last week and today, well, I hope the polls are wrong, but it looks BAD... I've got this sick feeling inside.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Wizard:
Electoral-vote is on the secret sauce now, they've gone to using selective polls rather than a combination of all polls, and he's only using the pro-Kerry results.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:24:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Wizard:
Electoral-vote is on the secret sauce now, they've gone to using selective polls rather than a combination of all polls, and he's only using the pro-Kerry results.

Kharn

I hope that's the case, otherwise, we are presently enjoying the last few months of freedom.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:25:30 PM EDT
[#6]

OK,  Maybe I was too nice..  

Oh Lord..  Please allow President Bush to stomp this mother fuckers head in....

I too have a nausiating feeling..  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:30:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Wizard:

Kharn

Yes they have gone over the edge and are reporting unsupported anti-Bush slander as fact. The below is from today’s Electoral-vote page. This below hardly the reporting of an unbiased site.

www.electoral-vote.com/

Salon.com reports that Bush had a radio receiver taped to his back during the first debate so he could receive messages via a tiny hearing-aid-like device in his ear. They back this up with a photo. I have no way of verifying the story, but the Commission on Presidential Debates has verified that one of the rules of engagement the Bush campaign insisted on was no camera shots of the candidates from behind (which one of the pool cameras did anyway). This story is either investigative journalism at its best or wishful thinking. If you are not a Salon.com subscriber, you have to sign up for a free day pass to read the full story.

I obtained a copy of the debate video and the Red Hawk image intensification software (developed for NASA), which combines multiple images into a sharper image and then had the contrast enhanced with Photoshop. Other than cropping and resizing of the image, no other manipulation was done. I stand 100% behind the fact that this image was taken from the debate video, independently confirming the Salon.com photo, but interpretation is up to you.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:32:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm not at my apartment, so I've got to choose between the TV and the computer, I dont have a TV near the computer here at my parents' house.  That is, unless I want to use an absolutely craptastic P133 laptop and mIRC.

Kharn

www.c-span.org
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:34:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm really scared too.  I'm afraid the Prez will choke again.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:36:46 PM EDT
[#10]
While I think W is a much better President than Kerry would ever be, he's just not a good debater.

I'm afraid W's going to take a beating again tonight.  

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:25:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Iowa Electronic Markets
2004 US Presidential Election Winner Takes All Market

Kerry versus Bush Aggregate Probabilities:
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:26:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
While I think W is a much better President than Kerry would ever be, he's just not a good debater.

CMOS

He  didn't... He is handing one out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:38:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I hate listening to Kerry talk to begin with..  mush less hear him slander our CIC

I am saying a prayer For Dubya...  kind of a pre game prayer...  Oh Lord, PLease let
President Bush do a tap dance on Lurches head tonight...

So whaddya think?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:41:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Thank you dear Lord, for listening to my prayer and allowing Our President to
litteraly stomp this Commie Liberals ass in the ground..  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:42:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Thank you dear Lord, for listening to my prayer and allowing Our President to
litteraly stomp this Commie Liberals ass in the ground..  

+1  Thank you!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:04:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:28:44 AM EDT
[#17]
I started watching it but didn't see the whole thing.  I just can't stand to listen the that Commie Kerry.  He gets under my skin.  The wife was getting mad at me yelling at the TV,  so I left the room and got on the computer.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:40:20 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CMOS

He  didn't... He is handing one out.

Mr. President, I apologize for doubting you.  You kicked ass last night.

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:44:08 AM EDT
[#19]
[W]Hey Kerry, ya need some wood?  I got some wood right her for ya.[/W]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top