Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 3:42:56 PM EDT
I created a post earlier today that stirred some controvesy.  I sincerely apologize to those who thought I was misleading them.

I was a Non-comissioned officer in the Army.  I am a graduate of the US Army Infantry School, US Army Airborne School and Ranger School.

I served in the 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment.  

I also served with the 425th LRSD in Michigan.  I saw more action in Michigan than 3rd Bat.

My earlier post must have been misleading and if I gave off that impression, I apologize.

My references to operations were that of counter-drug.  I was teamed up with someone who I choose not to name but was an excedptional trooper.

I do wish to offer my apologies and state that the "elite" unit I was with deserves every commmendation available.

Your comments are welcome.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:04:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Fair enough, and I apologize to you.  Thanks for your service!

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:07:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Fair enough.

Just please keep in mind that we get ALOT of posers here...so we tend to be werey

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:10:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I created a post earlier today that stirred some controvesy.  I sincerely apologize to those who thought I was misleading them.

I was a Non-comissioned officer in the Army.  I am a graduate of the US Army Infantry School, US Army Airborne School and Ranger School.

I served in the 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment.  

I also served with the 425th LRSD in Michigan.  I saw more action in Michigan than 3rd Bat.

My earlier post must have been misleading and if I gave off that impression, I apologize.

My references to operations were that of counter-drug.  I was teamed up with someone who I choose not to name but was an excedptional trooper.

I do wish to offer my apologies and state that the "elite" unit I was with deserves every commmendation available.

Your comments are welcome.

Recognizing that you volunteered as a Ranger....    I'll forgive ya.  

Though you be the lone survivor.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:24:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Fair enough.

Just please keep in mind that we get ALOT of posers here...so we tend to be werey

Sgatr15

Yeah, but I REALLY DID charge up the hill with Teddy Roosevelt.

Really!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:00:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fair enough.

Sgatr15

Really!

That wasn't a hill...it was a fat chick.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:04:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought you were going to apologize to a rib sandwich....

carry on....
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:04:13 PM EDT
[#7]
if you're legit and coming to gunstock...........................find the grey crewcab chevy and i got a beer for ya there
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:04:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

SGatr15

That is not a pleasant thought right before bed. Thanks.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:08:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fair enough.

Sgatr15

Really!

SGatr15

Well, he can't see anyway.  Hence the cat.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:09:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Well I was flying so I missed the thread in question.  

So what was your class number?

Why dont ya come over to Socnet and introduce yourself.  Will probably find some of your old buds there

Luke
Formerly 151 LRS, O did I tell ya that the Det Cdr when I was in 151 started out as a PL in F Co.  I sure hope you have your ducks in row

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:11:24 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Well I was flying so I missed the thread in question.  

So what was your class number?

Why dont ya come over to Socnet and introduce yourself.  Will probably find some of your old buds there

Luke
Formerly 151 LRS, O did I tell ya that the Det Cdr when I was in 151 started out as a PL in F Co.  I sure hope you have your ducks in row

Bout fucking time you got here
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:14:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Hey give a bro a break, It was a long flight, Im not staying in Bogota for the weekend, I broke a tooth on Airline food.

I wont be bringing back nylon from this trip, have to fit a trip to CDS in post rotation, but pre wedding for pick up on next rotation

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:15:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey give a bro a break, It was a long flight, Im not staying in Bogota for the weekend, I broke a tooth on Airline food.

I wont be bringing back nylon from this trip, have to fit a trip to CDS in post rotation, but pre wedding for pick up on next rotation

NP holmes... got that stuff taken care of you left...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:18:13 PM EDT
[#14]
ok, i was gonna go to this "socnet" thing to look around and this is what i got after a short search............

socnet.net/intro.html

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:19:48 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
ok, i was gonna go to this "socnet" thing to look around and this is what i got after a short search............

socnet.net/intro.html

no, no... www.specialoperations.com/SOCNET/Default.htm
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:35:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fair enough.

Sgatr15

Really!

SGatr15

Well, he can't see anyway.  Hence the cat.

Lissen, asshole, I got beat up big time coming to your defense! You owe me big time!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:01:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Hey, I was trying to HELP!  I didn't want anyone to think you were hoggin on purpose...
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:07:55 AM EDT
[#18]
I'll sure as hell ante up....

owe ya a beer if you're up in the northeast.... just drop a line

-Roth
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top