Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 3:14:39 PM EDT
Last night my wife told me to make up a wish list for my Ar stuff so we could start purchasing needed items.  So today at work,  I made up a wish list of anything somewhat Ar related that I ever wanted.  Excluding NFA items the total came up to right around 25'000 dollars.  I have always had a wish list going in the back of my mind and thought I will haev that one day soon and one of these and one of those etc etc. Until today I had never put a price tag on it...... I really need a better job... anyways showed the list to the wife, She said what kind of "expletive" Ar cost 25'000 and how much "explitive" can you put on one rifle.   I had to explain to her that was one lower three uppers all the accessories for each upper and all of the support gear needed to properly utilize each upper to its maximum effectiveness.......  anyways she tossed my wish list in the garbage and told me I only had 1500 to play with....
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:17:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Your wish list only costs 25K, damn dude you need to work on your imagination
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:19:43 PM EDT
[#2]
lol hey I only had a few hours at work to put it together I do haev to actually work part of the time
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:31:40 PM EDT
[#3]
shit....my wishlist is probably in the six-figures category......high six-figures if you start counting all the NFA stuff I want and their associated taxes

ETA:  I refuse to actually price everything on my wishlist.  I'd get too depressed.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:32:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Having been in the PRK since I got "involved" with firearms there is a ASSLOAD of things that are poscribed by the Caliban that I wish to own.

I've started to make lists before of all the stuff I want once I escape and I've given up each time, just too damn many.

Rest assured that a HUGE safe (or strongroom) is part of my relocation plans as is making the local gunshops thrilled to see me walk through their door.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:33:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I would figure it up if I could afford a calculator.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:33:41 PM EDT
[#6]
$1500 isn't too bad, just think if you had told her $75,000 wish list. That means you would have gotten like almost $5K to play with right Three times as expensive means three times as much allowed
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:35:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I tallied up my immediate list, the ones I would buy if I saw at the gun show. $12,500.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:38:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I wish I would hit the lottery, would have to hire "Caddys"  just to follow me around with my rifles....

"Hmm range to that coyote, Bill"   "350 yards, sir"  " ok , looks like a goot shot for an  SPR hand me the Mark 12 Mod 1.... no on second thought the Mark12 mod o"   Bam!  "you missed sir" "Damn it Bill what the hell do I pay you 50'000 a year for, when you cant even properly range a coyote"

who said I didnt have an active imagination?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#9]
My wish list of non-NFA items came to about $15,000 additional, to the $6,000 invested in what I have now (not counting what I've sold over the years... like a DUMBASS).
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:47:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I want a Sig 550 and a Famas...it will be cheaper to build a time machine to go back to early 1989...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:52:50 PM EDT
[#11]
why a FAMAS?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top