Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2004 11:34:53 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:35:42 AM EDT
[#1]

That sucks, man.  Where was your car parked?

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:36:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Fucking Savages.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:37:31 AM EDT
[#3]
its almost like take the fucking radio just dont fuck up my dash!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Some piece of fucking shit stole my stereo. First of all who the fuck would want to steal the stereo out of a 91 accord, and who would want to steal a 100 dollar stereo, its nowhere near as nice as the ones they could have stolen. I am so fucking mad right now. Im more mad about the damage they did to the car where they pried the passenger side window open. Cops came and dusted for prints but since it was fucking pouring rain and there was about a 2 mm's of window open the prints at the top of the window (where the best prints would be) were damaged.

At least the cops dusted for prints.  We got robbed of over $50,000 in equipment about a year ago - fingerprints everywhere.  Barney 5 said they would never catch the guys and decided not to dust for prints or anything.  Fucking worthless lazy cops.

Sorry about the rant.  I know the feeling.  Thieves should be shot then fed to other inmates.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:48:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:50:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I hate thieves!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:51:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorry to hear that.. been in that situation myself and it isn't a pleasant one.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:54:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Happened to me last month.  Pissed me off, and I'm still without a radio.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:54:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:57:28 AM EDT
[#10]
what are you doing driving a 91 accord to begin with? Those are the most broken into cars in the U.S.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:57:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Same thing happened to me...shit box car and the fuggers smashed my window, trashed my dash and cut the f'n wiring harness... f'n savages... ever think about UNPLUGGING it you f'n morons??!!! The cost to repair the damaged wiring and window was about 6x the value of the f'n cheap ass stereo/ broken cd player... animals

I feel for you

eta: wtf kinda remark is that "what are you doing driving a '91 accord"? Are you suggesting that is he had any other car he wouldn't have gotten jacked? I'm sure he'd rather be driving a vette or an m5 or even a  2004 Accord... my guess is he didn't have his pick among them...I dunno about anyone else but my resources are finite.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:59:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:00:55 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
im not sure if i got theft insurance or not.

you should becasue it is bolted down but is it more than your dedutable??
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:05:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Someone tried to break into my hard top Jeep Wrangler the night I got back from a deployment.
Must have been the lowest of the low.
Reasons:
Two perfect sets of complete five finger prints were left on the passenger side window.
Both windows were partially rolled down because of the heat.
There was no stereo left in the vehicle, nor anything of value to be stolen.
The driver side door was left unlocked by me. (I'm the only one who knows how to start it so no concern there.)
The passenger side door where they tried to get in was also unlocked but only opens from the inside lever.
They never managed to get in and wound up hosing up the regulator mechanism that raises and lowers the glass.

The cops were pissed because I called them and nothing had been stolen.

Great, if the dumb S.O.B. had hurt himself on broken glass or choked himself trying to get in I would probably be facing charges.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top