Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 9:20:38 AM EDT
you know i just love going to the grocery store after all its always fun to watch the whales.
Here is quick overview of what i see
well pull in usually park halfway out in the lot cause the front is full ooo look handicap parking isnt that nice a 600pnd whale getting out of the car (if your 100 pnds overweight you can get a handicap sticker)
you think they would park in the back so they might trim their tank ass down some but no to much work
dont want to be out of breath after ten steps.

Than once in the store i watch the 600 pnd whale again getting into one of those motorized shopping carts wtf to lazy to even walk around to shop its funny because you just know these whales are over the weight limit but walking around is much work and they might actually shave a few tons.

Now shopping well first they put in the oreos a coupls dozen pies, little debbies, slim fast, 20 bags of chips, 8 pnds of bacon, 20 pnds of sugar, and a diet soda (after all the need to watch their weight)

Than all of a sudden the announcer comes over the PA "we are having a buy one get one free sale on boxes of little debbies"    and the rush is on the whale proceeds to run for the snack food section were it proceeds to buy 30 more boxes of lil debbies.

While in the check out line the man rings up the food and he sees the slim fast gives a funny look to the whale and the whale proceeds to say I am trying to watch my weight.

Dont you just love watching whales shop and the funny things they do. And dont forget the 80yr old grandma who has dyes her hair neon yellow
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I must be doing it wrong. I go to the store to watch the MILFs in the freezer aisle.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:25:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Punctuation is a good thing.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:28:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess I am doing it wrong because when I go I either watch the MILFS or the College Girls... Benefit of being in college witha walmart nearby I guess
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:28:23 AM EDT
[#4]
So you were in the store this A.M. also huh....

I am over wieght, need to drop about 60 lbs, but even I dont buy Oreos and Little Debbie junk.....

There is one woman here in toen, who has one of those Scooter store scooters, or a lark, anywya, she is at least 500lbs and scoots all over town, I just shake my head  DAMN.....wish I had it that easy.....

Oh and lets talk about Wally World, since it is the first of the month, you got it, all of the whales and welfare scum crawl out of the woodwork, go there and check it out and laugh, I do.....
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:28:36 AM EDT
[#5]
You have too much free time on your hands.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:35:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I am over wieght, need to drop about 60 lbs, but even I dont buy Oreos and Little Debbie junk.....

There is one woman here in toen, who has one of those Scooter store scooters, or a lark, anywya, she is at least 500lbs and scoots all over town, I just shake my head  DAMN.....wish I had it that easy.....

Oh and lets talk about Wally World, since it is the first of the month, you got it, all of the whales and welfare scum crawl out of the woodwork, go there and check it out and laugh, I do.....

thats the store i am talking about super wally mart

the one in sapulpa  interesting grannies with yellow hair and fat people (i am 260pnds 6'3 but i dont sit my ass on a cart to go anywhere)
and i cant look at milfs or else i my wife ties me up and beats me when i get home
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:49:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Hey!! You shouldn't talk about democrats like that!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:50:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Hey!! You shouldn't talk about democrats like that!!!

Ya, not very PC of me Huh, To bad so Sad.....
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:52:15 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats the store i am talking about super wally mart

the one in sapulpa  interesting grannies with yellow hair and fat people (i am 260pnds 6'3 but i dont sit my ass on a cart to go anywhere)
and i cant look at milfs or else i my wife ties me up and beats me when i get home

Ya we have a Super Wally World here to, it sucks, but I go, only buy just what I need, I dont hang out and dont go everyday.. I shudder in disgust at the thought.......

But I will go to buy the MOVIE THAT CANNOT BE NAMED this month, on the 26th.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top