Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 8:28:44 AM EDT
One of the Walmarts in Vegas recently posted "No Firearms' signs. After i called the home office to complain, the store's manager called me to respond. He claims it is CORPORATE POLICY and is being enforced by some District or Regional Manager (Bull crap!)

Perhaps you should let WalMart know how this makes you feel inside.
1-800-WAL-MART or walmartstores.com , leave feedback for store 2593 on Serene in las Vegas, NV.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:33:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Ther are no no firearms signs at either of the Walmarts we visit here in AZ.  So they are lying about it being corporate policy.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:36:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree that you should take it up the chain at Sprawl Mart, but the best protest in addition to that is this:

Ignore them.

It's not like you walk around with a blinking neon light over you head that syas "GUN!"

Or shop elsewhere, which is what I'd do...any excuse to not have to go in a Wal Mart, I'm for it.

SG

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:50:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Dupe...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:59:37 AM EDT
[#4]
 Such a shame that I can't read....such a fucking shame.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:03:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I had no idea Gunsap could  write, so it never occured to me that he would have already posted this.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:05:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Concealed carry, huh?  That's a pretty all-inclusive phrase.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:08:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Shop at Target instead!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top