Posted: 10/8/2004 8:21:42 AM EDT

Okay who is going to watch this ?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:23:23 AM EDT
[#1]
not paying $10 for that

I hate that statue
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:26:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd rather use my 2nd amendment rights than lose them and I care not what some screwy bitch from Australia or anywhere else thinks.

Fuck 'em. We're the ones with the guns.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:27:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll wait for someone to post the Cliff Notes version.

I just hope LaPierre doesn't fuck it up.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:30:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:34:15 AM EDT
[#5]

I just hope LaPierre doesn't fuck it up.

As do I.  I'm not hopeful though.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:35:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I ask, to nobody in particular:

What american cares what the rest of the world thinks about our gun rights...and why?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:38:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Wayne will do just fine.  He's debated this bitch before, so he has practice.
Peters is a real cuckoo clock.  She's on record as claiming that there are no "bad people" in the world!
She's one of George Soro's best buddies.

This isn't really about Rebecca Peters and her insane ideas.  It's about finding a legal way for the NRA to get some shots in against John Kerry and out into the news media right before the election without running afoul of the Campaign Finance Reform Laws.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:54:17 AM EDT
[#8]
I really don't think Americans care what the rest of the world thinks of our rights, but the gun-grabbers keep tossing these "good examples of civilized nations" in our faces. So we are forced to argue on their terms.

We have to start stepping on these dipshits quick.

"Do you think high capacity magazines are necessary for hunting?" - Gun grabber

Me - "First and foremost Mr/Ms (insert dumbass' name here) there is NO SUCH THING AS A HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINE. There are only regular magazines and the neutered magazines you prefer us to have. Secondly, it isn't a matter of whether REGULAR magazines are NECESSARY. The second amendment does not say I may keep and bear firearms as long as the government feels I NEED them. Last but not least, can you please show me in the Constitution where is says "The people have the right to keep and bear arms TO HUNT?" You can't because it doesn't say a thing about HUNTING. So can we please stop all the politicaly correct side speak and get to the true point and spirit of your argument?"

I've actually had this debate/discussion before. It tends to shut them the hell up pretty quick because they can no longer argue on THEIR terms with THEIR definitions.

Just an example of what really needs to be done. Stop letting the gun grabbing weenies DEFINE the terms. Hell it's our hobby/industry shouldn't we write the definitions?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:59:15 AM EDT
[#9]
How long would that revolver's barrel have to be to be tied in a knot like that?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:19:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
How long would that revolver's barrel have to be to be tied in a knot like that?

Only as long as it would take to be shoved in that dumb-ass bitch's mouth or other body cavity!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top