Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 5:40:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:55:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Isn't that the personal site of that guy who thinks glocks are the worst firearms on the planet?  I forget his name, but he thinks they kaboom every time a round is chambered.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:57:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Isn't that the personal site of that guy who thinks glocks are the worst firearms on the planet?  I forget his name, but he thinks they kaboom every time a round is chambered.

sounds pretty close to me.  

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:01:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Pretty OK site, the Glock KB's aren't faked.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:10:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Great site, with some great pics and stories
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:23:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

No. I don't believe Speir has ever made that claim, though the Glock Talkers seem to think that he has...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top