Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2004 5:39:02 AM EDT
I just saw on Fox that Job growth was not as high as expected.And Unemployment stayed at 5.4

Which is not bad at all.

"W" has to perform well tonight.I was going to catch a bus to St.Louis to attend rally but I Have to go to work.

I hope he puts Kerry in his place and cinches up the race.Well cross your fingers or say a prayer or what ever Good Mojo you can conjure for the Prez.

Our way of life is hanging in the balance.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:41:39 AM EDT
[#1]
We have tickets to go see some damn comedian... but I do have tivo set and ready to watch it when I get home. If we weren't going out with friends, I say screw the comedy club.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:43:04 AM EDT
[#2]
5.4% is excellent unemployment!  The days of 4.5% are long gone, plus it isn't sustainable.  The best economies have steady growth not fast out stripping growth.

I am a little worried about this debate tonight.  Word has it, that Kerry has been doing nothing but debate prep. ALL week.  Bush has being doing stump speechs for most of the week.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:44:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
We have tickets to go see some damn comedian... but I do have tivo set and ready to watch it when I get home. If we weren't going out with friends, I say screw the comedy club.

I am going to miss the dabate as well.  Spending time with the future inlaws
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:46:20 AM EDT
[#4]
These debates are not really doing anything for me.  I already know that sKerry and Edwards are idiots but everyone wants to claim they "won" the debate.  There is not really any measurable way to tell if you win or not.  I already agree with much more of what the Pres and Cheney are doing so to me all the debates have been doing is getting me pissed at my TV.

With that said, I'm sure I will watch tonight anyway.  Hopefully GWB does well.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:05:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I am a little worried about this debate tonight.  Word has it, that Kerry has been doing nothing but debate prep. ALL week.  Bush has being doing stump speechs for most of the week.

Talking with people is the best prep you can do for one of these BS town-hall POS's.

DAMN Ross Perot for having created this BS format!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:12:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am going to miss the dabate as well.  Spending time with the future inlaws

May god be with you tonight!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:20:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Bush needs to win this debate.

I certainly hope is not getting too cocky!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:30:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Bush needs to win this debate.

I certainly hope is not getting too cocky!

After his last performance? I highly doubt it.

If anyone is cocky, it's sKerry. I hope he gets his as handed to him tonight. I hope that the common guy sees the hypocrisy of a BILLIONAIRE telling THEM how to live!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:30:45 AM EDT
[#9]
The last debate showed him what he's up against while debating Kerry.

I predict a much better performance tonight.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:52:26 AM EDT
[#10]
What time is the debate going to on?

Unfortunately the only TV station I get is CBS. But at least if they have it I'll get the "enemies" slant and can fire off some complaints.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:28:11 AM EDT
[#11]
gee, tonight would be great opportunity for GW to perhaps, just maybe FRIGGIN FINALLY go on the attack that we've all been waiting for!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top