Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 4:49:32 AM EDT
Sorry, Hiram, but I walked into the office today in a pessimistic mood, and THIS didn't help!

Kerry - 280; Bush - 239

Yes, I KNOW the final projection shows Bush trouncing sKerry. I want THIS one to show that, too!

So, was it something I ate, or are we seeing the end of the country, here?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:51:43 AM EDT
[#1]
This was explained by Hiram SEVERAL times yesterday... but I'll let him come on in here and rant anyway.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:52:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Something unusual will happen during the debates tonight.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:54:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Bush 264 Kerry 220

Would this help easy your anxiety?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:54:57 AM EDT
[#4]
If W sticks to a "script" he'll fall on his ass again.  His advisors need to turn him loose and let him be the cowboy that we all know him to be.

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:58:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
This was explained by Hiram SEVERAL times yesterday... but I'll let him come on in here and rant anyway.

Oh, I know, and I know he's probably right.

Still, it PISSES ME OFF, especially in light of all the BS coverage sKerry is getting and all the news that's selectively being told about how Iraq is an impending disaster that will kill every child in the United States and all their kittens, too.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:59:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
www.realclearpolitics.com/images/rcp%20electoral/10-6-04-REV1.JPG

Bush 264 Kerry 220

Would this help easy your anxiety?

Unless Bush's number is over 300, NO.

Yes, I'm being picky and petulent this morning....
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:00:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, I know, and I know he's probably right since he works in politics and gets the "inside scoop" so he knows more than the rest of us about how this all works.

Still, it PISSES ME OFF, especially in light of all the BS coverage sKerry is getting and all the news that's selectively being told about how Iraq is an impending disaster that will kill every child in the United States and all their kittens, too.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:01:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Hiram's Daily Thread

Ah.... Maybe that's it, after all.

Well, seeing as Hiram now has his thread up, I reckon we can lock this one.

I'll continue my mindless rant in his thread.

I need a drink!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top