Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 5:52:38 PM EDT
Okay it is getting close again for halloween and I need some new ideas. I was thinking of  making some good Warning posters plastered thr out the neighborhood about an escaped gorilla and have a cage with me dressed in a gorilla costume in the cage. Have it placed where they have to pass in front of it to go get the candy. When they pass back part of the cage would break apart with me escaping chasing the trickers and grabbing one of them ( who would be one my grand children in on it)where I then take the screaming and kicking child on side of my car where I would have a dummy dressed like the kid and bang the dummy on the ground. Something in the line of that. Any other ideas?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:54:16 PM EDT
[#1]
just wear a shirt that says halloween costume on it, i used to have one to bad it doesnt fit anymore.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:55:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Just hope that none of the parents sue you for causing 'emotional distress' to their children
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:58:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I have some friends who buy the cheap childrens costumes that are way, way, way too small for them  They look funny as hell.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:00:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Fun Fun tho usng a fake kid dummy might freak some people out.

My street is pitch black at night so I play on taking an old wool military blanket, spray adhesive a pile of leafs onto it and hide under it with a zombie costume, add fog machines and strobe lights ill be jumping out and scaring the crap out of as many kids as possible
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:00:58 PM EDT
[#5]
One year I did have a guy that got very upset because I scared his kids. Told himif he did not like it to call the cops. Another idea is to do that "Altered Chicken " like in the commercials.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:23:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I usually just stick a 2x4 up my ass and go as a vanilla popsickle. Its tough on the 'rhoids, but gets a few laughs....especially in the jail.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:32:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Get a opaque shower curtain (white, beige, semi-clear), 4-5 feet of garden hose coiled into a ring with the ends taped together, string through the hanger eyelets to make a collar , cut holes for your arms and wrap the ends together in back. Roll the piece of garden hose up in the bottom so it hangs at or just above your ankles and whalaa, you are a 6 foot condom.  A friend and I did it together a few years ago, went as Dil and Doe the vibrator twins.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:42:01 PM EDT
[#8]
You could always dress up in :

Black pants
White button-down shirt
black shoes
black backpack
bicycle helmet
and a name tag that says, " Elder _____"
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:44:10 PM EDT
[#9]
A character from the movie, The Big Lebowski
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:13:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
One year I did have a guy that got very upset because I scared his kids. Told himif he did not like it to call the cops. Another idea is to do that "Altered Chicken " like in the commercials.

As an owner/operator of a four year old, perhaps you should modify your performance in the presence of those too young to understand what you are trying to do.

Semi-scary stuff in front of kids old enough to understand is fun.

Scaring the shit out of a toddler for your own amusement is stupid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top