Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2004 5:40:54 PM EDT
Too many freaks in the day time!!

Who lets hugely overweight women with 5 fat kids(these people looked like round balls with arms, legs and a head.No neck)

They had 50 forzen tv dinners from banquet that were 10 for 10.00, other garbage and a big bottle of hard liquor.

She paid with the welfare card for the groceries and pulled a Franklin for the hootch.

WTF, over!

This should be criminal!!

I can't buy a fucking hi-cap mag or AR type rifle, but these potato people can fucking stuff their drunk face til they explode and not face criminal charges??

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:42:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I only go to the store in the wee hours of the morning.  I hate lines.  I hate people in grocery stores.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:51:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:55:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
...these people looked like round balls with arms, legs and a head...
...but these potato people...

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:56:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I only go to the store in the wee hours of the morning.  I hate lines.  I hate people in grocery stores.

Ditto.  You have to deal with the people stocking the shelves, but that's nothing compared to the lines at the register and all the slow shoppers.  Plus your cold stuff stays cold with no sun beating down on your stuff during the drive to the fort.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:57:00 PM EDT
[#5]
All I can say is, around here, the freaks come out at night.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:58:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Okay....but if you early morning you will find all the old people there.  ANd they are fucking SLOW!!

Best time is late night.  Safeways are open 24 hours.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:58:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I always go at 4am or so, stockboys are mostly done, bread is fresh,no lines.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:59:50 PM EDT
[#8]
I just moved out to the suburbs and it's like I died and went to heaven.  The store shelves are well stocked and in neat order, people look behind before stopping in the middle of the isle and blocking it, NOBODY uses a welfare card, shopping carts are promptly collected and returned to the cart area, and there's no WATER BUFFALO BABY POPPIN' FATASSES anywhere to be seen.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:00:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I feel for ya man. Here in AR, where ALL the food is fried, you see the tub-O-lards all over the place here. Especially trying to buy non-food items with their welfare and other Govt dole cards and when they get outside, they drive away in their shiny gold laden BMW's and MB's with the gold spinning wheels.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:03:50 PM EDT
[#10]
helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo, beat ya to it

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=255980

yes, i feel your pain, i literally dread having to go shopping.................
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:13:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Around here, people are fairly normal, at least on the exterior. It's always fun to play what-the-hell-are-they-going-to-do-with-THAT with people's purchases.

One time I saw a man buying a sack of small potatoes, a case of beer, a couple things of vaseline, and a box of rubber gloves... I really hope he was just making beer-soaked baked potatoes and had a lot of greasing hinges and tracks and a lot of scrubbing to do.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:14:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Try going to the supermarket at 2AM..........you wanna see FREAKS?

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:16:17 PM EDT
[#13]
what do you care, we only pay for there food and medical bills, oh and i believe we now pay for liposuction
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:17:14 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
what do you care, we only pay for there food and medical bills, oh and i believe we now pay for liposuction

and the fobi puch procedure
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:22:22 PM EDT
[#15]
I usually go late at night.  I hate shopping and I hate dealing with idiots!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:27:36 PM EDT
[#16]
I shop for the best deals on prime rib early in the morning.  I gotta have the best for my rib sandwiches.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:34:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:37:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Bummer man...  I went to the store near our house last Sunday afternoon and it was MILF CENTRAL!

Someone said they saw a pic of you in panzersergeant's sniper thread today.

I missed who it was - I was eating a rib sandwich.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:48:39 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
She paid with the welfare card for the groceries and pulled a Franklin for the hootch.

There's white trash everywhere, even in Europe.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:52:53 PM EDT
[#20]
The commisary rocks......
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:57:52 PM EDT
[#21]
+1

Quoted:
The commisary rocks......

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:58:43 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Who lets hugely overweight women with 5 fat kids(these people looked like round balls with arms, legs and a head.No neck)

They had 50 forzen tv dinners from banquet that were 10 for 10.00, other garbage and a big bottle of hard liquor.

WTF, over!

This should be criminal!!

I can't buy a fucking hi-cap mag or AR type rifle, but these potato people can fucking stuff their drunk face til they explode and not face criminal charges??

You go to the store?...... Jeez................Get a woman.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:56:59 AM EDT
[#23]
I live in a college town and going to the store is a real treat.
The girls all go the gym at 5:00 and at around 6:00 they go shopping, allot in the workout outfits.
It is crazy. My wife wonders why I come home with four heads of lettuce. Of course, thats where all the girls are shopping and I am lurking.
Life is good in central Texas.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:01:40 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

If Kerry gets elected, we can all do that.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:44:09 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Bummer man...  I went to the store near our house last Sunday afternoon and it was MILF CENTRAL!

Yep, I seen a lot of pretty young ladies, wearing the skimpiest shorts and tops at the local super.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:54:54 AM EDT
[#26]
By happenstance I was at the grocery at 7:30 this morning. It's in a very nice neighborhood, but due to the closing of what we called the "Crackhead Winn-Dixie," it's also the closest store to a neighborhood with a different socioeconomic demographic.

This morning was fine, but Wednesday the place looked the location for a Ludcris video with special guest Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and tickets to the tractor pull as door prizes. Sort of like "Deliverance" meets "Clockers." There were, literally, actual or wannabe "playas/bangers" draped over the meat cooler jabbering into their cell phones and posing. There were whole trailer-loads of  enormous pink women in spandex with toothless tow-headed children in train, people complaining at high volume over the fact that there were no neck bones available, the classic cart full of porterhouse steaks, individual baking potatoes, twinkies, and carbonated drinks (for purchase with the "Dignity Card") followed by carts full of beer, wine, dog food, and name-brand toiletries (for purchase with cash). I guess the cards are loaded up on the 5th.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:00:56 AM EDT
[#27]
I thought I was only one who hates going to the store. It's a little different here but not much. Still got the white trash and then there is the obnoxious rich folk. Went  to the store an there parked in the fire lane is a brand new Ferrari 360.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:15:10 AM EDT
[#28]
TJ,
Couldn't agree more...........awhile back I was in a store, in my old hometown and this female individual was at the register in what appeared to be basketball jersey and shorts (TAGS STILL ATTACHED) some kinda sports hat cocked to one side (TAGS STILL ATTACHED), high top basketball shoes unlaced and flopping around like sandals (TAGS STILL ATTACHED), slacker race card attitude, 150lbs of gold teeth, ear rings, eye rings, nose rings, lip rings,earings, more earings, 14 foot long manicured nails with custom auto paint job and fake diamonds, gems and jewels installed on the freakish Guiness book fingernails, braided Gerry curl and a key ring with about 100 different BMW symbols ALL WITH FUCKING TAGS STILL ATTACHED.

THEN SHE PULLS OUT THE WELFARE CARD TO PAY FOR HER SPOILS ??!! WTF????

Can someone please explain this ghetto fabulous trash to me?
[rant off]

........glad we moved last year......
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:20:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:39:30 AM EDT
[#30]
I just hate getting in line behind the fuckers, since they always take forever to pay for their stuff 12 different ways with 50 crumpled coupons too.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:02:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:25:40 AM EDT
[#32]
I lived in a very upscale town, but even there you'd see the trash at the grocery store.  I love seeing them pay for the milk, bread, etc. with the food stamp card, and then pay for three cartons od Marlboro's with a roll of twentys.

Makes me wonder why the fuck I went to college, got a job,  contribute to society..........

Wasn't welfare reform supposed to end that stuff???????
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:47:01 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Bingo!!!!! That's when I time my shopping.

That or mid-mornings or mid-afternoons.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:57:55 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
The 'newly single and vastly improved Hun'© loves going to the grocery store!

The MILFs are out in full force, as well as the more desirable and delectable DOMILFs.

As in 'Daughters of......'

Eric The(NastyBastage)Hun

Try Whole Foods. Plenty of both. Of course, I'm married, so I don't actually notice...that's just what I've heard...

No White Trash or Ghetto Trash, but there is the occasional Hippie Douchebag or Middle-Class- Liberal-Selfish-Rude-Bag-Of-Dicks. Other than that, a much better shopping experience, and finer quality products.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:00:41 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
The 'newly single and vastly improved Hun'© loves going to the grocery store!

The MILFs are out in full force, as well as the more desirable and delectable DOMILFs.

As in 'Daughters of......'

Eric The(NastyBastage)Hun

Isn't the saying around here:  Get Both!  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#36]
There's usually an afternoon lull, around 1-3.  Shop earlier than 6 am or after 9 pm and no service meat counter.  Middle of the day is better for produce as deliveries usually are before noon.  Big events on TV turn stores into ghost towns when they start (like your local Okla. v. Texas or SC v UCLA).  Certain areas are busier on 15th and 30th.  All things considered I'd go around 6 am. if possible.  Mondays and Tues would be the slowest generally.  This is pretty much region specific, Southern CA...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:55:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Next time you see one of those old fucks(folks) in the line think about what it will be like when you get that old!   And then just help them out a little(cause believe me it all comes back)!

Old rivers just get        wilder now,and old oak trees grow higher every day!

Old people just get lonely inside waiting  for someone to say,Hello in there OLD!!!

Bob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top