Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2004 4:59:40 PM EDT
Earlier this afternoon, I offically announced my endorsement of George W. Bush as President of the United States, and I have also agreed to join the Bush/Cheney team. Together we will ensure that the President's message is heard by all voters.

I will be working the phones on October 31 and November 2.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:11:32 PM EDT
[#1]
You guys have no sense of humor.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:12:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Bwahahahahahahahaaaa

Do a good job
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:02:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Please, PLEASE tell me that if the AFL-CIO cretins invade your office you'll bitch-slap them, pistol-whip them, then stuff it in their poopers and post pics!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:06:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Please, PLEASE tell me that if the AFL-CIO cretins invade your office you'll bitch-slap them, pistol-whip them, then stuff it in their poopers and post pics!

Why do you think I volunteered!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:25:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Earlier this afternoon, I offically announced my endorsement of George W. Bush as President of the United States, and I have also agreed to join the Bush/Cheney team. Together we will ensure that the President's message is heard by all voters.

I will be working the phones on October 31 and November 2.

Congrats! I'm pounding in campaign signs and manning the Rep HQ at lunch. There needs to be more like you and I instead of the bitch and moan club.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:02:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I have never seen so much GOP activity in my life! I've gotten 3 different GOP fliers in the past week, a GOP provided absentee ballot request postcard, a pre-recorded anti sKerrry GOP phone call, NRA Poodle ad in the hometown paper, Cheny was in town yesterday at the Harley dealer. Damn, I seriously hope with all this GOP push, sKerry gets his ass throughly stomped. I'll be doing my part. For the GOP to be able to do all this, there must be some serious donations being made.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top