Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2004 1:57:57 PM EDT
www.ktvu.com/news/3789880/detail.html
Crime does pay in the SF Gay Area.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:35:23 PM EDT
[#1]
The cops fucked up. The city shouldn't have had to pay for it, the individual officers who fucked up should. His granddaughter and the high risk youths really scored though.

Don't get me wrong, he's a scumbag, but there are rules about this sort of thing.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:38:09 PM EDT
[#2]
51 shots fired, how many hits?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:38:42 PM EDT
[#3]
your right the cops did screw up, he survived.  Shoot to kill and then you dont have to worry about this nonsense
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:11:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
your right the cops did screw up, he survived.  Shoot to kill and then you dont have to worry about this nonsense

Like I saw on Reno 911:

"Shoot to kill, shoot to wound....I just empty the clip and let God decide"

The fuck up starrted with two different orders being given to him, but thats what happens when lots of people who havent trained together have to work together. They were right to shoot. Kicking him when he was down is the issue. Excercise a little bit of self restraint, will you?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top