Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 8:00:24 AM EDT
I was looking through my old IMs, this one was from 2002.  Fairly harmless, he asked about bringing a CZ to Iraq...

I feel kind of dirty now, knowing that a terrorist sympathizer and traitor to our country is somehow connected to me.  What did he want the CZ for?  To shoot his buddies?

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:01:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:01:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Burn it!  

+1
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:03:04 AM EDT
[#3]
tell me about this fellow?  what was the story?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:04:51 AM EDT
[#4]
He's the army guy that got picked up for trying to sell information about our armored vehicles to Al Queda.  Can't remember his name, but he was a member here.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:05:53 AM EDT
[#5]
damn!  

What a tool
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:06:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Nothing you know about what happened to him may be true.  His crime was likely an entrapment scheme by the FBI.  Saddam used to do the same kinds of loyalty tests to his people.  Very sketchy.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:07:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Nothing you know about what happened to him may be true.  His crime was likely an entrapment scheme by the FBI.  Saddam used to do the same kinds of loyalty tests to his people.  Very sketchy.

Yeah, and... WTF?  
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:08:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:08:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
His crime was likely an entrapment scheme by the FBI.  Saddam used to do the same kinds of loyalty tests to his people.  Very sketchy.

You're a Tool.  What kind of idiot would post that crap.

Yeah like the FBI has nothing better do to than trap guardsman going to Iraq.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:09:44 AM EDT
[#10]
uh - ok?

I'll just pretent to sell secrets to the bad guys for fun!  I am really setting THEM up up,,,yeah that's it.  I was gonna tell someone else about it to cover my bases but I have been so busy gathering data....
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:19:32 AM EDT
[#11]
WTF?  Have we been failing to meet our troll quota lately or something?

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:38:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Ryan Anderson was his name. He was recently sentanced IIRC...too bad he wasn't summarily executed.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:50:17 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

And what do you base this asinine observation on.

He has admitted what he did... next time you might try and know the history of something before you show your ignorance.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:56:58 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Hmmm...who could it be?   Could it be...DU?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:59:02 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

They faked the moon landing, too.

Please go ask Buzz Aldrin about it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:03:06 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people suspect your an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:18:47 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Retard.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:15:29 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people suspect your[sic] an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it remove all doubt.

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:20:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Fuck off Troll.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:23:36 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

..........hmmmm...imbro???
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:24:30 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Dang dude... you've said some things here that have plainly hinted at your nuttiness... but it's just been proved to the world with that statement...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top