Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 7:29:27 AM EDT
I am not 100% sure that I am using the correct name.  I think it is calls a pin replicator.  It is basically a square or rectangle shaped block with a bunch of metal pins sticking out of the bottom of it.   You set it on a shape or contour that you are trying to duplicate, and it holds the shape of it.

Anyone have a link where I can buy one of them?  I need it to do some work on a stock for a longrifle that I am building.

Thanks
Bob
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:32:22 AM EDT
[#1]

do you mean one of these?
clickme
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:35:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Exactly!!  Thank You
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:19:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Called a Contour Gauge you can get one here, WoodWorkers
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:46:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Sears has them if you don't want to wait for ordering: www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid=00939542000

They're by the tape measures and levels.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:01:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Lowes and Home Depot has them as well.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:12:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Great.  I'll stop and pick one up after work so I can get movin on that project  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top