Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2004 3:28:07 AM EDT
Bush under 270 for first time in over two months! The Final outcome map is ALL blue!! TEOTWAWKI! Planerench out.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:31:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Huh?

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:35:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, right...Wyoming is gonna go for Kerry...that final map is funny...

Bush will get over 300 Electoral Votes and win easily in November...
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:35:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:37:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Paging HiramRanger. DR Ranger. Please report to the ER.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:38:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Riiiight.

Time for you to get some sleepies.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:38:54 AM EDT
[#6]

October 6

October 7

Somebody's on the sauce.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:40:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:42:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.electoral-vote.com/fin/oct06p.png
October 6
www.electoral-vote.com/fin/oct07p.png
October 7

Somebody's on the sauce.

Kharn

Yeah, I was just looking at that blue map.

I think that site was hacked.

I was thinking the same thing. I was just sending up the BAT signal for our trusty insiders to explain it to us. Planerench out.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:44:49 AM EDT
[#9]
I was wondering what the heck Planewrench was talking about.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:45:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Well, if the site was indeed hacked (which is the only logical explanation at this point), we can no longer look to that map as a halfway reliable source.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:57:04 AM EDT
[#11]
If you click on a state in the all blue map and look at the regression lines, you will see that the end values don;t match the map.  It is hacked.  Also every states data on the map is the same...
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:02:28 AM EDT
[#12]
I get something different

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:02:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Oh, sure......sure........

Next they'll be claiming that Kerry will win the Great Lakes, too!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:04:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:45:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Very funny.

What isn't funny is that W is falling in the polls like a stone.  And Kerry is ahead in Ohio, Iowa, New Mexico, Minnesota and Pennsylvania.

Where's Mister "45 states and maybe California?"  Fat chance.

Anybody ready to start praying yet?  Without divine intervention, this one's going down.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:48:23 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Very funny.

What isn't funny is that W is falling in the polls like a stone.  

Umm...what polls are those?  Cause I haven't seen any that show him falling more than a percentage point or two.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:49:07 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

The Great Lakes are a state? I didn't know that. Must be a pretty damp place.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:04:57 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Great Lakes are a state? I didn't know that. Must be a pretty damp place.

It was a joke.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:39:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Bush was just warming up testing the waters during the first debate.  sKerry is a master-debator from Yale you know.  Friday is Judgment Day.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:12:05 AM EDT
[#20]
By my count, Kerry currently has 178 votes.  That's low, low, low!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:17:38 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Very funny.

What isn't funny is that W is falling in the polls like a stone.  And Kerry is ahead in Ohio, Iowa, New Mexico, Minnesota and Pennsylvania.

Anybody ready to start praying yet?  Without divine intervention, this one's going down.

O ye of little faith.  The only poll that matters is taken on Nov 2, 2004.  

GWB will win by a landslide, the only reason the polls are indicating otherwise is becasue the vast majority are skewed towards Kerry and DO NOT represent any reality other than the liberal fantasyland envisioned by people like Dan Rather.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:21:01 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Very funny.

O ye of little faith.  The only poll that matters is taken on Nov 2, 2004.  

GWB will win by a landslide, the only reason the polls are indicating otherwise is becasue the vast majority are skewed towards Kerry and DO NOT represent any reality other than the liberal fantasyland envisioned by people like Dan Rather.

You don't understand the magnitude of the voter fraud the libs are willing to engage in.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:23:41 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Very funny.

New mexico and Minnesota were long shots anyway.  Do you really think that the american voting public turns on a dime after these debates and the extreme preasure by the media?  

I think its going to be close but that right will prevail.  Unfortunately I thought the same thing when fuckstick bill got elected twice.  I'm not going to worry about it anymore, what happens happens.  If kerry does get elected it will prove how stupid the american public are.  It will mean 4 more years of stall tactics, but WTF, we got through it when Bill was in.  And kerry is a lightweight compared to bill.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top