Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2004 10:38:30 PM EDT
Last year on our place out in W. Texas we had a problem with some wild dogs all over our place. After a few times of running them off, watching them terrorizing deer at the feeders and even getting out of the blinds and throwing rocks at them my brother (really does likes dogs) has had enough shuts one down with the 7mm UM. He felt really shitty about the whole deal and I didn't help things by taking an after-kill trophy pic of the dog and me with USP and a smile. I took the pic just to send it to him later because I'm a shithead like that- always one to make a bad situation worse. Anyway, found the pic the other day and thought about dropping it off over at the PETA board for a few laughs. Just not to sure if the photo could be used as evidence in crime that never happened as this was feral dog and a real menance. People are going to jail for smoking the neighbors 'member of the family' these days. As the entertainment factor of watching those terrorist freaks over at PETA crying in their keyboards over this pic would be I don't want anyone's lawyer daddy hunting down my IP address and calling the cops. Suggestions?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:40:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Take all pictures with you in a skimast and post them for somewhere thats not home, problem solved.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:43:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I am in the pic and all smiles- no ski mask. I am in a hotel right now about 1.5k miles from home s o I could post it from here i guess.    
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:47:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you need someone to edit the faces out of the pic?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:48:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Sure that would be great. Wait you dont belong to PETA do you? LOL- i saw your troll treads over there so I guess you kind of do... Ill send you the pic if you'll post it too.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:48:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Uhhhhhh.......  No.

Just email the pic to:

[email protected]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:49:02 PM EDT
[#6]
tagged cuz I'm a member
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:50:28 PM EDT
[#7]
email inbound
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:53:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
He felt really shitty about the whole deal and I didn't help things by taking an after-kill trophy pic of the dog and me with USP and a smile.

I took the pic just to send it to him later because I'm a shithead like that- always one to make a bad situation worse.

Anyway, found the pic the other day and thought about dropping it off over at the PETA board for a few laughs.

As the entertainment factor of watching those terrorist freaks over at PETA crying in their keyboards over this pic would be I don't want anyone's lawyer daddy hunting down my IP address and calling the cops. Suggestions?

Bad source/instigation for the jab.  Given the original circumstance, and "shitty" feelings from him about it, no good should come from such an action by you.

Let this one go.  

Shoot your own tasty/irritation and take it from there.    
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:55:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Its pretty bad- looked alot like my yellow lab except with mange, about a billion ticks and the disposition of a hungry pit bull. I'm sure I catch some shit over it from here from the AR/PETA joint members we seem to have now.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:56:02 PM EDT
[#10]
And you believe this to be a crime because?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:57:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Its pretty bad- looked alot like my yellow lab except with mange, about a billion ticks and the disposition of a hungry pit bull. I'm sure I catch some shit over it from here from the AR/PETA joint members we seem to have now.

I dont know of any peta members on this board.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:59:31 PM EDT
[#12]
no crime bro, but lots of people get arrested for non crimes too- I dont want any trouble- just some laughs watching the slug lovers crying about the 'murder'

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:01:02 PM EDT
[#13]
People Enjoy Tasty Animals
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:02:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Ive seen threads here in the last year with people crying about deer hunting!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:34:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Some people around here can't wait to cry about something.  Usually CA if nothing better comes up.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:36:23 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Some people around here can't wait to cry about something.  Usually CA if nothing better comes up.

Luckily, Kerry is here to draw the crying to/about him.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:12:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:17:42 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
whatever you do just don't drag those asshats back here.

mike

I kept my name non ARFCOM related
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:18:52 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I am in the pic and all smiles- no ski mask. I am in a hotel right now about 1.5k miles from home s o I could post it from here i guess.    

Errr, why would you be in a hotel 1.5 miles from home?

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:19:52 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Errr, why would you be in a hotel 1.5 miles from home?

Hookers & Blow?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:53:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Yeah, that yellow lab was a real menace.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=281748
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:47:16 AM EDT
[#22]
HEY JOHN KERRY SHOT A DOG TOO! that bastard.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:48:49 AM EDT
[#23]
1.5K  miles from home. No hookers or blow....dammit.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:52:41 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Last year on our place out in W. Texas we had a problem with some wild dogs all over our place. After a few times of running them off, watching them terrorizing deer at the feeders and even getting out of the blinds and throwing rocks at them my brother (really does likes dogs) has had enough shuts one down with the 7mm UM. He felt really shitty about the whole deal and I didn't help things by taking an after-kill trophy pic of the dog and me with USP and a smile. I took the pic just to send it to him later because I'm a shithead like that- always one to make a bad situation worse. Anyway, found the pic the other day and thought about dropping it off over at the PETA board for a few laughs. Just not to sure if the photo could be used as evidence in crime that never happened as this was feral dog and a real menance. People are going to jail for smoking the neighbors 'member of the family' these days. As the entertainment factor of watching those terrorist freaks over at PETA crying in their keyboards over this pic would be I don't want anyone's lawyer daddy hunting down my IP address and calling the cops. Suggestions?

Here, use this one:

You're welcome
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top