Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2004 9:09:05 PM EDT
I was planning on trying to make the trip and thought I'd ask....
perhaps some of ya'll from up North (you know, DFW / Panhandle) can clue us in, hows the weather been?
Here in the Houston area its been kinda wet off and on for the last few days.
Not trying to rain on anyones parade (no pun) but I was kinda hoping for drier weather as things started getting closer......

Rain, Rain,    go away.......  
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:17:24 AM EDT
[#1]
btt for day crew

Historically......what is the mud slump factor?  Just looking at past pics and curious........
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:19:56 AM EDT
[#2]
7 day forcast from today shows partly/mostly cloudy, but that's only to next Wednesday...  we'll have to see.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 2:44:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like we're going to be blessed with some good weather this year!  

Forecast for the Austin area (which is about 100 miles south of Waco) shows Clear and sunny on Saturday and partly cloudy on Sunday, with highs around 82.    Hopefully the seasonal allergens will be a bit low...   Mold, Ragweed and Juniper are in the air now.  Bring some benadryl and sudafed if you're allergic to any of those!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 2:54:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top