Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2004 8:29:54 PM EDT
For breakfast I had a big cheeseburger.

For a late lunch / early dinner I had 2 rib sandwiches.

I'm eating a rib sandwich right now.

I like rib sandwiches a whole lot.  I love them.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:33:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully you did not eat those McDonalds rib sandwiches with the patties formed into the shape of 'ribs'.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:35:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you at least have a pickle or onion on there for a balanced, healthy diet?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:36:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I make my own rib sandwiches.  I also made my own huge cheeseburger for breakfast.

I would not trust my life to clown who makes bad rib sandwiches for children and grownups.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:38:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Did you at least have a pickle or onion on there for a balanced, healthy diet?

I put tomato and lettuce along with cheese on my rib sandwiches.  And I take a multi vitamin and a tiny little aspirin at least once a day.

It doesn't matter if I've eaten a rib sandwich.  I'll still take my vitamin and little bitty aspirin.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:39:58 PM EDT
[#5]
When you make a Rib sandwich, eat it like a man, every bit, bones and all.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:44:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow, I would never consider eating a rib sandwich that was not boneless.

My rib sandwiches are more like rib burgers only because they go on a hamburger bun.  But I'll still call them rib sandwiches out deep rooted respect.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:50:42 PM EDT
[#7]
my rib sandwiches are way, way, more apealling than the ugly one in the back of this disrespectful photo representation.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:56:19 PM EDT
[#8]
This is a fine example of a well prepared rib sandwich:

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:59:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Does the word triple by-pass ring a bell!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:54:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Ah, big difference.  The McD's and other "rib" sandwhiches are BBQ Pork, formed, flavored, and colored.  On the other hand, you are talking about a rib eye or sliced rib roast beef sandwhich - whole nuther ballgame.  Now THAT is a sandwhich!  I might have to hit it up with a bit of horsey sauce.

I recently ordered some precooked BBQ ribs on the last company food order and got instead a whole case of those bbq pork rib patties.  I like them on occasion but seeing a whole case of them made me kind of repulsed.  I found a way to loose that case and do someone else a nice deed in the process.

If I buy one of those Hungryman bbq pork rib dinners, I slam the patty onto some bread and eat it like a sandwhich.

I wish someone would make a decent bbq pork rib sandwhich with good meat, non formed, with some grain to it.  I guess that would  be to expensive...

MMmm, pulled pork sandwhich - now we're talking!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:59:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
For breakfast I had a big cheeseburger.

For a late lunch / early dinner I had 2 rib sandwiches.

I'm eating a rib sandwich right now.

Imbroglio?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:00:53 AM EDT
[#12]
REAL Rib sandwiches are good.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:07:52 AM EDT
[#13]
I like the McRib
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:09:49 AM EDT
[#14]
I might have to get BBQ for breakfast tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:11:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Same here, Famous Daves sounds pretty good right now
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:13:00 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Same here, Famous Daves sounds pretty good right now

I got a buy one get one free for there in the car....

Can get better around here though.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:08:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Well this morning I awoke arouond 5:30am.  Boy o boy was I hungry.  I slipped my hungered self into the kitchen and plucked out enough prime rib for 2 big huge rib sandwiches. mmmm!!!

Just the right amount of sauce.  Not overly spicey, enough flavor to tinge your tounge for another sip of ice tea, and never flat or bland.  After the cooking, they were gingerly placed on grocery store brand hamburger buns with cheese slices (american) fresh cut tomatoes, ice burg lettuce, and just a dab of mrs. dash.

What a breakfast!  Rib sandwiches can be my main staple for life!

For lunch I had a boring old hot dog with relish and pepper jack cheese.  I threw some mustard and ketchup (not heinz) on top of it and killed it with a diet coke.

I regretted my decision later when I realized I had spicey no-bean chili.  That would have provided some afternoon zing!

I wasn't letting my tastebuds down for dinner - nope - no sir.

I had 2 more rib sandwiches.  Damn-mm-dawg, they were good.  How can you beat a - good - damn - rib - sandwich?!  YOU CAN'T!

Now I'm all out of rib meat.  But I'll make an early trip to Kroger to replenish my meat and sauce supplies.

You cannot go for more than one day without a rib sandwich.

4 rib sandwiches today!

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:09:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Your gonna have hot, wet poops
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Well this morning I awoke arouond 5:30am.  Boy o boy was I hungry.  I slipped my hungered self into the kitchen and plucked out enough prime rib for 2 big huge rib sandwiches. mmmm!!!

Just the right amount of sauce.  Not overly spicey, enough flavor to tinge your tounge for another sip of ice tea, and never flat or bland.  After the cooking, they were gingerly placed on grocery store brand hamburger buns with cheese slices (american) fresh cut tomatoes, ice burg lettuce, and just a dab of mrs. dash.

What a breakfast!  Rib sandwiches can be my main staple for life!

For lunch I had a boring old hot dog with relish and pepper jack cheese.  I threw some mustard and ketchup (not heinz) on top of it and killed it with a diet coke.

I regretted my decision later when I realized I had spicey no-bean chili.  That would have provided some afternoon zing!

I wasn't letting my tastebuds down for dinner - nope - no sir.

I had 2 more rib sandwiches.  Damn-mm-dawg, they were good.  How can you beat a - good - damn - rib - sandwich?!  YOU CAN'T!

Now I'm all out of rib meat.  But I'll make an early trip to Kroger to replenish my meat and sauce supplies.

You cannot go for more than one day without a rib sandwich.

4 rib sandwiches today!

bitch
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:12:33 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Your gonna have hot, wet poops

That doesn't happen.  My body is now programmed to not let the sacreligious digestive system influence my rib sandwich intake.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Congratulations................all is well with the world.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:15:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Welcome back SIn_Bin
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:15:29 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Congratulations................all is well with the world.

It is always well when you have rib sandwiches in your diet.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:17:08 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Welcome back SIn_Bin

Why thank you.  I felt an obligation to share the joy of my rib sandwich celebration.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:19:47 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I might have to get BBQ for breakfast tomorrow.

Taxman, it (rib sandwich) is a healthy part of a nutritious breakfast.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:22:18 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Ah, big difference.  The McD's and other "rib" sandwhiches are BBQ Pork, formed, flavored, and colored.  On the other hand, you are talking about a rib eye or sliced rib roast beef sandwhich - whole nuther ballgame.  Now THAT is a sandwhich!  I might have to hit it up with a bit of horsey sauce.

I recently ordered some precooked BBQ ribs on the last company food order and got instead a whole case of those bbq pork rib patties.  I like them on occasion but seeing a whole case of them made me kind of repulsed.  I found a way to loose that case and do someone else a nice deed in the process.

If I buy one of those Hungryman bbq pork rib dinners, I slam the patty onto some bread and eat it like a sandwhich.

I wish someone would make a decent bbq pork rib sandwhich with good meat, non formed, with some grain to it.  I guess that would  be to expensive...

MMmm, pulled pork sandwhich - now we're talking!

A fellow rib sandwich connoisseur!

Proud to be among the ranks of nobility.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:20:01 PM EDT
[#27]
I dare to delve even deeper.

While served cold they are great I like them even better when I take the Prime Rib slices and grill them up in a pan or on the barby just enough to get them hot and add a bit more flavor. Eating is hard work, I take my work seriously.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:50:05 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I dare to delve even deeper.

While served cold they are great I like them even better when I take the Prime Rib slices and grill them up in a pan or on the barby just enough to get them hot and add a bit more flavor. Eating is hard work, I take my work seriously.

Your descriptive representations are torturously influential.  

I may take that advice to my next grilling.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:54:29 PM EDT
[#29]
It's a known fact, it's the bread that will kill you.  We started gettin fat as a nation when they put bread around meat so you didn't get your hands greasy.  Eat the rib, ditch the bread.....
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:42:36 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
It's a known fact, it's the bread that will kill you.  We started gettin fat as a nation when they put bread around meat so you didn't get your hands greasy.  Eat the rib, ditch the bread.....

Sound advice - you are an Atkins advocate, no?

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:44:07 PM EDT
[#31]
I wanted BBQ, I ended up having popcorn and noodles.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:44:05 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I wanted BBQ, I ended up having popcorn and noodles.

I'm on my way to Kroger in a few minutes.  I'll give a full report of breakfast later.

The popcorn, IMO, should have been saved for an entertaining interlude.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:50:28 AM EDT
[#33]
I got an air popper and 2 pounds so Im good there.

It was before work
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top