Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 3:58:14 PM EDT
www.isbushwired.com/

Many viewers thus saw a squarish bulge the size of a large battery pack under the back of Bush's suit jacket, with an S-shaped cord appearing to snake up the right side of his back. Several blogs have carried speculation that it was an audio receiver.

A poster to NYCIndymedia says, "Think 'passive transducer' earpiece." He writes, "The bulges under his jacket are likely receiver/repeaters that pick up the transmitter (and encrypted?) signals from his handlers and transmit them, at very low power, to the earpiece."

bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=3562
www.blah3.com/graymatter/archives/00000942.html
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:59:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess they have never seen a bullet proof vest before.

Bob
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:00:43 PM EDT
[#2]
oh my fucking goodness. What the fuck is their problem. We catch Kerry, the get their painties up in a bunch and make up some fucking lies. fuck them
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:01:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:01:57 PM EDT
[#4]
hm, doesn't everyone on tv wear an earpiece so they can hear their cues? why the hell are newsmen always sticking their damn fingers in their ears otherwise? tying to keep brains from leaking out?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:05:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Jeez.  They make receivers MUCH smaller than what is described here.  

If it's anything other than a wrinkle, then it's part of his body armor.

This is a lame attempt at countering the obvious cheating that Kerry did.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:07:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:16:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2  Right.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:17:12 PM EDT
[#8]
in addition, if he was getting responses from someone, he would have done a lot better than he did
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:25:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Bob

+1
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:29:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
in addition, if he was getting responses from someone, he would have done a lot better than he did

Stole the words right out of my mouth.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:40:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2  Right.

+3
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:48:40 PM EDT
[#12]

yeah, no offense to Dubya, I think he did a good job, but he didn't do THAT good.

Besides, don't you think they'd be smart enough to hide the thing somewhere like the small of his back, not at the tightest part of his suit? How stupid are these people.

I gotta go with the vest too, I've heard that a lot of Presidents do that out in public events. I sure as hell would, especially if I was elected in one of the 20 year death cycles

explorers.whyte.com/curse.htm
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:28:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Bob

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top