No Evidence of Iraq WMD

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:54:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:54:52 PM EDT
[#2]
DU is --------> that way.. Go away.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:55:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Since it is an American report and there is an election a few weeks away, I give the report just about Zero credibilty. Another masterstroke from the left. I am sick of those fuckers.

Post count 1........riiiiiiiiiight.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:57:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Um, there was WMDs found by the UN weapons inspectors, including Saddams Nuclear program, over the past 12 years. Now this report says all that didn't happen?!?!?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:59:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:04:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Seems to me that there was a UN resolution...wait..no...a dozen of them...that indicated KNOWN WMD caches. I am so sick and fkn tired of people wanting to know where the WMD's went.

Maybe they were dismantled and destroyed....
Maybe they were hidden.....
Maybe they were sold.....
Most likely, a combination of all three....

and so what?

When Saddam was asked to comply for the last time, he had a choice.....and he chose to propagate the idea that he was still armed....and he very well knew the consequence of that position.

Game over - WMD's or not - he played chicken and lost....big time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top