Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2004 1:16:05 PM EDT
The day started with UPS at the door with my AR upper back from the gunsmith with a fresh new flash suppressor. I was very happy. I missed it so. I go out for a while and I return, there is a Fed Ex Sticker on my door that states "must sign for guns" - My CMP M1 Garand is here! Now i just have to wait until after 5 to pick it up. Then usps comes and I get parts from DPMS and buckles and clips from another place I ordered to make a sling. Happy has now turned to excitment! Today has been a great day!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:37:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The day started with UPS at the door with my AR upper back from the gunsmith with a fresh new flash suppressor. I was very happy. I missed it so. I go out for a while and I return, there is a Fed Ex Sticker on my door that states "must sign for guns" - My CMP M1 Garand is here! Now i just have to wait until after 5 to pick it up. Then usps comes and I get parts from DPMS and buckles and clips from another place I ordered to make a sling. Happy has now turned to excitment! Today has been a great day!

Meanwhile, after getting three independent tip-offs from nosy liberal union teamster oriented UPS and FedEX drivers, the BATFe is on its way to your casa.   Hide your pets, women, children and say after me:  "I surrender."   Take some pictures of your house and upload them to the net.  They will be fun to contrast with the "after" pictures taken subsequent to the JBT's raid and flambe of your abode.

That is all.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top