Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 1:02:16 PM EDT
Jay Leno.... They say the debates are already helping the economy. In fact, millions of people are buying large screen TV sets so they can see Kerry's entire head. ....

How many watched the presidential debate [Thursday]? Or, as the networks were calling it: "Rich White Guy Survivor." .... It was hard -- do you want the rich white guy who went to Yale and wears a red tie or the rich white guy who went to Yale and wears a blue tie? We have such choices in our country. ....

The first question went to John Kerry because he won the coin toss. Well duh. His wife owns all the coins. ....

Political experts say President Bush was off his game. He looked distracted, confused, a little at a loss for words. Off his game? That is Bush's game! ....

Some good news from watching the debates -- the terror alert on John Kerry's face has been lowered from orange back down to pasty white. ....

[Ralph] Nader is at 1% in the polls, and the margin of error is 3%. You know what that means? Nader is trailing the margin of error. The margin of error is 2 points ahead of him. ....

Did you see Edwards and Dick Cheney together? It was like Mr. Wilson yelling at Dennis the Menace: "Get off my lawn!"

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:07:45 PM EDT
[#1]
"I was a good debater in college because I found I could make up quotes when I needed them and get away with it. It was then I realized politics was for me, the anchor chair at CBS not being available to me at the time." --Rich Galen
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:57:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Leno recently said something along the lines of, "someone forgot to tell John Edwards that he's supposed to wait until he becomes vice president before he goes into hiding."

Last night was the first time I've seen or heard Edwards since a week or two after he became the V.P. pick.

--Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top