Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 12:55:05 PM EDT
I was put in charge of making the halloween party punch for our up coming block party.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Alcohol it to be used.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:55:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Spanish flies and lots of 'em.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:58:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Everclear.

If you can find it.

Danny
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:01:08 PM EDT
[#3]

donkey?

How about the ol' standby: Normal
punch with lots of Vodka.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:04:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Sangria.

Box of red wine (call it blood for halloween), your choice of liquor (vodka, rum, triple sec in some versions), your choice of fruit (grapes for eyes etc.).

We make it up for parties in 5 gallon paint buckets (clean of course).
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:05:14 PM EDT
[#5]
jungle juice. but you need to find a good supply of moonshine.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:05:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Put a 5-pound brick of dry ice in the bowl for a fog effect.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:12:03 PM EDT
[#7]
One new Trash can....

3 bottles of 151....

10 gallon bottles of assorted fruit punches. Grape, Tropical, Orange, etc.....

Start pouring.

This will feed around 20-25 with a god buzzz for all. You cant taste it, but get real flocked up. Trust me.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#8]
flavor-aid (grape) & cyanide  
oops, sorry, wrong thread.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:28:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Put a 5-pound brick of dry ice in the bowl for a fog effect.

+1

We did this last year, it was a neat effect.

We also had a Hairy Buffalo.

1 gallons rum, 1 gallons vodka, 1 gallons gin and a half gallon of tequila for medicinal purposes, 3-4 gallons  of fruit punch and 7-up later and a few packages of fruit juice concentrate add some chopped frozen fruit from Sams and you have an absolutely delicious concoction that packs a serious wallop.

The women cannot resist the fruit and the fellows don't think a fruity drink can knock you on your keister.

I call it the body count. We even took a few pics of the aftermath for humiliation purposes at the next party.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#10]
This has worked out really well for us at several parties.   We always made it for wardroom parties...then the wives could get stewed without having to be seen boozing it up in public.  

First, you are going to need a BIG punchbowl.

Pour in a couple of bottles of cheap Champaigne.  Don't waste your $$$ on the good stuff.

Add one big can of pineapple juice

Add one or two liters of clear soda...either 7-Up or ginger ale.

Add a bunch of pineapple chunks and strawberries.  I recommend the frozen and drained strawberries.

Now for the good stuff!    Add a dash of rum to taste...about a quart say...!   Actually, my missus makes me use no more than a pint...but if nobody's looking!  

The punch will be very tasty and the rum will be very hard to taste.  Be careful though...the punch will have the kick of a mule.

Enjoy!  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:29:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Everclear and Hawaiian punch
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:24:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I will find the recipe for "Coast Artillery Punch" tonight. Stand by....
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:18:07 PM EDT
[#13]
1 fifth gin or vodka
1 small can frozen lemonade concentrate
1 small can frozen limeaide concentrate
mix above in gallon jug
add beer to fill jug
refrigerate 2 - 3 days to allow beer to go flat.

Tastes great!!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:21:21 PM EDT
[#14]
U of Delaware's Frat Row presents: "Rocket Fuel":
24 cans Miller Lite
1 handle vodka
1 large packet lemonade mix.

You WILL be fuckered by the end of the night if you drink a few cups.
You might get to see some bewbies if that sweet young thing from down the hall drinks with you.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:44:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Everclear and Hawaiian punch

We used to call this stuff  "Hunch Punch"

Grain alcohol and any kind of fruit punch.

If ya wanna see yer neighbors boobies..............make some Hunch Punch!!!

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:09:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I was put in charge of making the halloween party punch for our up coming block party.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Alcohol it to be used.  

Go to Costco and get some of the concentrated punch mixes.  Buy cheap sprite-like carbonated beverages.  Add liberal amounts of rum.  Cheap panty remover.

It helps if you have some brewing hardware.  I mix this up in a 5 gallon cornelius keg and tap it off with CO2 pressure and a beer tapper.  I have also done the punch thing for a non-alcoholic drink (no rum) when having a keg party.  No fuss tapped beverages.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top