Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2004 12:38:02 PM EDT
I had had enough, which is not but 5 minutes, of Ron JR. I hope this man dies real soon. Last night he really just chapped my hide with his liberal shit. I wanted to email MSNBC last night and let them know I wouldn't be tuning in to any more of their programing including Scarbough country. I still would like to send them an email.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:38:28 PM EDT
[#1]
'bout time  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:39:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
'bout time  

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:42:40 PM EDT
[#3]
They have to take a shower every time they crawl out of john kerry's ass.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:43:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Anus in the morning is just as bad!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:44:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
They have to take a shower every time they crawl out of john kerry's ass.

I disagree. I think they consider it an honor to be smeared with his shit.....
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I heard him this morning for all of ten seconds (nothing decent in the AM up here) and I almost ran my car off the road.

What an asshat!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:45:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Nobody wtaches MSNBC anyway, according to the ratings.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:50:41 PM EDT
[#8]
MSNBC are  right up there with CBS/NBC/ABC/CNN as unabashed liberal Kerry mouthpieces.

Watch them for a while and your brain begins to hurt real bad.

CSPAN is ok but Fox is really the only fair and balanced channel.  They even let libs on there to blather on.  Look at Colmes!  Often on MSNBC, they will have four or five of their pundits all sitting around "discussing" the presidential race and every damn one of them is a Kerry liberal!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:53:39 PM EDT
[#9]
MSNBC?  What the hell were you still watching it for?  The rest of us gave up on that station a long time ago
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:54:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:01:13 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I heard him this morning for all of ten seconds (nothing decent in the AM up here) and I almost ran my car off the road.

What an asshat!

I've just recently heard him.  Is he really that stupid?  I just keep expecting him to say he's putting everyone on and he's really for Bush.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:56:28 PM EDT
[#12]
I like watching Scarbough country but recently he doesn't even put up a fight in their round table after these debates when Ron Jr. open his pie hole and spews the garbage of the day from the DNC camp. What an ass bag bitch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top