Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2004 8:35:14 AM EDT
I think we'll see moderate October surprises from both parties.

I think the Dems will attempt a replay of last time's surprise, the George Bush drunk driving arrest.  This time for added color I think they might trot out a couple of aged malcontentents to testify that they used to be George's drinking buddies and spin some yarns about how Georgie used to brink bourbon by the half gallon, snort up miles of coke, bang under age chicks on the pool table and then race home in his car, a rich kid above the law and out of control.

The Republican surprise will be John Kerry: Naval Officer, The Missing Years.  Remember all the hubbub about Bush missing a couple of drills and a physical while he was in the Texas ANG?  Well how would you like to see what Hanoi John was up to when he was in the Naval Reserve?  Do you suspect he might have missed the odd drill or had a little encounter with the UCMJ here or there?  There have been teasers already; for example his Paris visit with the enemy and the fact that his seperation from the service had to be upgraded in 2001.  Kerry has guarded releasing those records like a pitbull on a leg bone, but  I suspect that there is going be a sudden surfacing of some of those documents, if not the whole record.  

There will be some damning stuff in there, mark my words.

On the flipside, I hope the Bush campaign has a counter prepped for the DUI stuff.  Last time it supposedly cost Bush two or three points and I think it will be jazzed up for bigger impact this time.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:39:29 AM EDT
[#1]
kerry pissing on a flag.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:40:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Rep-

Kerry urinating on the flag
Kerry urinating on Edwards
Kerry urinating ofn Teh-ray-suh

Dems-

Bush's ex-GF's abortion
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:41:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Some vet has footage of Kerry staging his injuries....or admitting to fucking the system to get out.

Or, remember the intern he supposedly had an affair with during the primaries?...that name might come back with a paternity suit.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:41:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Bin Laden... Captured.... Mark my words....
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:43:00 AM EDT
[#5]
bin laden will be rehydrated or thawed
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:43:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I hope the Republicans troot out Osama
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:43:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

i hope!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:44:05 AM EDT
[#8]

The Republican surprise will be John Kerry: Naval Officer, The Missing Years.

Rove has stated that he has a few suprises for Kerry, this might be one of them.  Some other things to look for would be kerry burning or pissing on a flag, I have seen some say the photos exist but in reallity if they did I think you would have seen them already.

Something involving Iran might come up.

Or something completely from left field that would be devastating that we have no idea about.

The dems are pushing a Love child and cocaine use with a YOUNG women.  Doubt this will stick or have any legs.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:44:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Kerry pissing on the flag.

Or

Kerry eating a small child.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:44:47 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:45:27 AM EDT
[#11]

bin laden

I think OBL is at the bottome of a smoking hole somewhere in Tora Bora covered by sand and rocks.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:46:23 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

bin laden

I think OBL is at the bottome of a smoking hole somewhere in Tora Bora covered by sand and rocks.

It'll buff out!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:47:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i hope!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:48:08 AM EDT
[#14]
I was really hoping that Bin Laden was going to be lowered from a cage like a captured lion right before Bush's speech at the RNC.  

I think he'll appear soon.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:48:43 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

surviving on his own feces perhaps
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:49:47 AM EDT
[#16]
I think trotting out Osama (assuming we capture him tomorrow, and he's not room temp already) would be bad for Bush.
It would be seen as a trick to manipulate the election.
It would be better to keep him secret until Nov 3.
My 2 cents.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:51:25 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm more concerned about a terrorist "October Surprise" to influence the elections.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:59:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Kerry + Edwards = Naked Twister!

"Right hand green sweetie!"
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:01:37 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I'm more concerned about a terrorist "October Surprise" to influence the elections.

I think the terrorist would be worried that an attack would lead to a Bush landslide.
Assuming they are that smart.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:02:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:06:27 AM EDT
[#21]
[sKerry]Congratulations on capturing bin Laden. The war on terror is over. It's all peace from here to eternity. You don't have to vote for Bush, anymore. Now you can vote for me.[/sKerry]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:08:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Red Sox win the World Series
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:09:55 AM EDT
[#23]
I still think Bin Laden is dead in Tora Bora somewhere, and I'd just as soon that be the case. You know the asshat libs will want him to have a trial and all the bs that goes with it. I also believe that if he is captured, there will be alot mor major attacks and demands of him being released. Since I do not believe he would be released, I am sure alot of shit would go boom.

I think the swifties might have the footage of fairy and the flag. I don't know what the Bush campaign have up their sleeve.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:11:34 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I think trotting out Osama (assuming we capture him tomorrow, and he's not room temp already) would be bad for Bush.
My 2 cents.

Thats the liberal media cluouding your thinking. Any suggestion that Bush did this on purpose (even if he did) would make the libs look like the kookery conspiracy nuts that they are....

Good for Bush.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:12:46 AM EDT
[#25]
The Swifties have already said that they DO NOT have any Kerry flag footage.  I don't believe it exists or you'd have seen it already.  Hell, another Dem would've trotted it out during the primary.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:12:49 AM EDT
[#26]
If bin Laden is captured someday (assuming he is alive), I hope he is captured dead for the above stated comments.
I hope there is an understood order to "shoot to kill"
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:15:00 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My 2 cents.

Thats the liberal media cluouding your thinking. Any suggestion that Bush did this on purpose (even if he did) would make the libs look like the kookery conspiracy nuts that they are....

Good for Bush.  

No.  Americans are fickle SOB's.  Many are voting for Bush while holding their nose.
They think we need to fight terrorists, but their not happy about it.
They are 50-55% convinced to vote for Bush. A small shift would make them go with sKerry.
If they feel like he tricked them (sort of like the Iraq WMD situation, which hurt him) it is all over.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:26:55 AM EDT
[#28]
The democrats will provide fuzzy pictures of the doomsday weapon that Cheney is building in his basement to take over the world.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:22:33 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
The democrats will provide fuzzy pictures of the doomsday weapon that Cheney is building in his basement to take over the world.

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:28:26 AM EDT
[#30]
October surprise......lets see......

video of kerry doing something OBVIOUSLY illegal
kerry's military records being released/leaked

And of course, the sign of the apocalypse:  CBS firing dan rather and endorsing Bush.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top