Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 3:50:18 AM EDT
PMSNBC poll has Edwards winning the debate 65 / 35, with almost ONE MILLION responses.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/?GT1=5472

Puh-lease.

Dan Rather working for PMSNBC now???

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 3:57:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Computer geeks -

Is it possible teh DNC could have sort of "auto spammed" this poll to make it look like a Edwards  win???

I just doubt ONE MILLION individuals logged in to this poll in less than 12 hours.

And that 65% of them think Edwards won.

Just NOT beleivable, IMO.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:10:05 AM EDT
[#2]
They can nuke an MSNBC online poll just like we nuke gun control polls. If you don't have the cookie for the website to see, then it thinks you are a new visitor and will let you vote as much as you want.

This is why online polls are useless to look at.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:17:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:18:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
They can nuke an MSNBC online poll just like we nuke gun control polls. If you don't have the cookie for the website to see, then it thinks you are a new visitor and will let you vote as much as you want.

This is why online polls are useless to look at.

Right, but can they run a computer program to AUTO slam the poll??

Another 5K votes were tallied on the poll in about 10 minutes.

Correction - NOT 5K - FIFTY K!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:20:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes they can hit a poll just like we can. Also DUh has all of the polls hotlinked. Sadly there are people in this country that make their decision on who to vote for based simply on who others,, let me say this again OTHERS won the debates.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:29:28 AM EDT
[#6]
i have been seeing a lot of polls with Edwards the apparent winner.  My only question is " WHAT DEBATE DID THEY WATCH".  Cheney was the clear and decisive winner.  end of story.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:36:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Probably the programmer at PMSNBC juiced the numbers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top