Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 7:48:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:50:41 PM EDT
[#1]
he has already said his most common question is how can you sit across from alan colmes and not beat the dog shit out of him...............................
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:51:31 PM EDT
[#2]
$$$$$$$$$
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:51:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
he has already said his most common question is how can you sit across from alan colmes and not beat the dog shit out of him...............................

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:52:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I had the same questions, I want to reach in the TV and beat the shit out him
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:54:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I'd be going nuts if I had to talk to these democratic asshats all the time.

No doubt.

I guess you just cash the checks and laugh all the way to the bank.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:55:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No doubt.

I guess you just cash the checks and laugh all the way to the bank.

Cha-ching.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:56:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
$$$$$$$$$

+1...these guys on tv make a LOT of money.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:58:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I've noticed lately that Colmes tries to come off aggressive like Hannity.  It just makes him look like a limp dick.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:01:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I am watching him right now, colmes needs a quick jab right in the fucking mouth
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:22:36 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

The fact that he uses the true Irish spelling--SEAN--keeps a protection spell around him, so that he can remain focused amidst his enemies.

BTW, Sean is John in the Saxon tongue.    
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:27:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Not to bag on Colmes that much, but it is said that the camera tends to add weight to an actor or actress.  In Colmes' case, he looks like a skeleton with a thin skin.  Is he really *that* emaciated in real life?

-Gator
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:30:42 PM EDT
[#12]
I dont think I could do it
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:31:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:54:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Please note that it's not Colmes and Hannity for a reason! LOL!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:03:34 PM EDT
[#15]
colmes looks like he has the aids
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:04:36 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I would pay to see that!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:39:14 PM EDT
[#17]
The guy gets $100,000 a speaking engagement!  My wife tried to book him for my units going away rally, bless her naive little heart....  In my opinion, Hannity is an ass-licking, fucktard, cheese-dick,  pseudo-conservative.  Its either all an act or he is a serious lightweight.  I honestly beleive that if GWB started spouting tomorrow whatever Kerry was spouting today, Hannity would be there defending him.  He thought Bush did great last Thursday and once described John McCain as a "staunch conservative."  What a laugh.  He is a stupid dumb-ass.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:51:42 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
The guy gets $100,000 a speaking engagement!  My wife tried to book him for my units going away rally, bless her naive little heart....  In my opinion, Hannity is an ass-licking, fucktard, cheese-dick,  pseudo-conservative.  Its either all an act or he is a serious lightweight.  I honestly beleive that if GWB started spouting tomorrow whatever Kerry was spouting today, Hannity would be there defending him.  He thought Bush did great last Thursday and once described John McCain as a "staunch conservative."  What a laugh.  He is a stupid dumb-ass.

He gets 100 big ones?  Damn.....I can ramble on for hours and piss off democrats.....can I take his job for a couple weeks?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top