Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 7:09:57 PM EDT

MSN

Were getting killed on FOX NEWS of all places!!!!!!!!

FOX NEWS
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:12:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Done !

Oh and yeah :

DC--JE
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:15:16 PM EDT
[#2]
UNbelievable early results on that poll.  Only 29% say Chaney.  They must have hoards out there surfing to skew the results.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:15:31 PM EDT
[#3]
i'm still waiting to hear what plans kerry has.  i keep hearing 'he has a plan' but wtf is it?  Cheney pwned that POS douchebag trial lawyer tonight.  score 1 for the good guys!

msn poll says edwards wont he debate by 71%.  what planet are the people who voted from?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:17:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Voted for Cheney twice on that poll. No change. They are all rigged. Let's hope time exposes these fools. I am sure glad Cheney layed the records on the table openly for those that do not read for themselves. Hopefully someone challenges the common media to answer for them.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:18:07 PM EDT
[#5]
To be President, then he does not have to ask his wife's permission to use the plane.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:18:18 PM EDT
[#6]
DU has a BUNCH of polls listed in one of their posts...  They have a coordinated attack going on right now.  There's several posts over there pointing out that some of the polls don't have cookies turned on and that one should vote multiple times for their cause...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:18:45 PM EDT
[#7]
hit, edwards was (still is) a moron.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:24:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I watched the entire debate and I thing Cheney won without a question.   Even the best lawyer they can put out there can match the 30 years of service that Cheney has.  Cheney shredded many arguments that Kerry made last week, I only wish Bush had made them as well.  I do feel that Edwards "held his own" so to speak meaning he did not commit a serious gaff or factual misstatement, but clearly no one, in their right judgement, can look at these 2 men and not agree that Cheney is by far, without a doubt, the more intellectual, knowledgeable, and experienced for this job.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:28:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Who won the debate?   * 391829 responses  

VP Dick Cheney
30%  
Sen. John Edwards
70%  

The DUllards must be out in full force.

ARH

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:31:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Who won the debate?   * 406425 responses  

VP Dick Cheney
31%  

Sen. John Edwards
69%  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top