Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 5:09:34 PM EDT
Are there any items which you have purchased, and been so impressed with, that you encourage others to purchse them also? My boss always tells me of things I have to buy because they will "change your life". Most of the time he is right.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:10:21 PM EDT
[#1]
A DVR
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:10:53 PM EDT
[#2]
My AR-15 ... seriously.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:13:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
A DVR

I suppose I would need a TV for that? Seriously, I refuse to buy one.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:14:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My AR-15 ... seriously.

Yeah.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:14:43 PM EDT
[#5]
those little infomercial specials - the wife bought them - called "moving men".

Basically a little slick white plastic circle/disk with a padded top.  You put them under heavy furniture etc and slide the item across the floor.  I can easily move my very big gun safe.  I hate informercials and I am a non-believer.  But these babies are worth every penny.  Large and small sizes.

Also - Get a very nice headset for your office phone.  (Not some Wal-mart POS special) The good ones runs about $200 - $300.  Your life will be better.  Your body will be better - you will be able to concentrate (on a sale for example) and your wife will not have to tell you to "stop bitching about your friggin neck"
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:14:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep, one of these...
and one of these...    
and one of these...    

Picked up one of these that impressed the hell out of me.
Tried one of these that changed my taste in them.

But the advice to check out ARFCOM was the best  !
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:18:01 PM EDT
[#7]
A computer with internet access, some of my coworkers don't have them and I just can't understand.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:20:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yep, one of these...
and one of these...    
and one of these...    

Picked up one of these that impressed the hell out of me.
Tried one of these that changed my taste in them.

But the advice to check out ARFCOM was the best  !

Funny as hell post.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:27:07 PM EDT
[#9]
AR-15. (for the obvious reasons)
fast computer with broadband
decent home gym

And last but not least:

An electric guitar. Which also provides ample servings of pie, when used properly.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Are there any items which you have purchased, and been so impressed with, that you encourage others to purchse them also? My boss always tells me of things I have to buy because they will "change your life". Most of the time he is right.

Guns. I do not know why. I shot from 6 to 12 years old. Then never shot again till 26. All of a sudden, I have all there firearms around me...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:46:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
A computer with internet access, some of my coworkers don't have them and I just can't understand.

It's weird to imagine, but so true. One guy at work w/o internet access still swears that "The Blair Witch" movie was real.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top