Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 4:36:44 PM EDT
I got to wondering - she's MARRIED to James Carville, and she's advising the Bush campaign (like she did for his father).  I just can't imagine someone who is so diametrically opposed to what the Demos stand for to be married to Carville, unless she's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:37:59 PM EDT
[#1]
No, She is just incompetent.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:38:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe Carville is the traitor.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:06:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't let her within a thousand miles of any Republican campaign if it were up to me.
There was talk about high level info from the Bush senior campaign in '92 making it to the Clinton campaign and there were alot of people who suspected it was her. In any event, why would anyone give any info to someone sleeping with the enemy. Geez Just plain stupid.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:09:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I wouldn't let her within a thousand miles of any Republican campaign if it were up to me.
There was talk about high level info from the Bush senior campaign in '92 making it to the Clinton campaign and there were alot of people who suspected it was her. In any event, why would anyone give any info to someone sleeping with the enemy. Geez Just plain stupid.

Pillow talk. I'm sure it went both ways.

CRC
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:13:06 PM EDT
[#5]
They are both excellent at what they do, and both very intelligent people. I respect both of them, esp. how they can live together and have such different political views. i saw James Carville in an airport once,that was pretty cool.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:38:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Carvilles mother was raped by aliens.  It's obvious.  His wife is an android.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:15:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
They are both excellent at what they do, and both very intelligent people.

Matalin has lost every campaign she has managed, Carville has lost all of them but one. Not exactly a track record of excellence.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:19:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Something is fishy having a rep so close to a dem the way she is with that bald bastard.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:31:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Mary M. is a hard-core conservative Republican. Must be that opposites attract thing going on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top