Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 2:14:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:17:11 PM EDT
[#1]
It's about time they started kicking some ass over there.  I think Bush finally figured he'd better win this son-of-a-bitch.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:26:45 PM EDT
[#2]
When is the big one coming.....Fallujah.

I have a feeling that one will turn into a mini-Grozny.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:41:54 PM EDT
[#3]
www.adoptasniper.org
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:46:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Soon… official!

"A senior official with Iraq's Interior Ministry praised the joint U.S.-Iraqi military effort (in Samarra), and said it marked the beginning of the interim government's effort to make the country safe for elections to be held in January. The same official indicated the city of Fallujah, west of Baghdad, is also on the list of trouble spots to be dealt with."

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=280480

Andy
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:50:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:23:17 PM EDT
[#6]
They need to reduce a bunch of other towns first.  Then Falluajh.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:48:09 PM EDT
[#7]
"Get some...Get some"...about fucking time.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:53:04 PM EDT
[#8]
one of my very best friends, SSG. Michael Gibson is stationed in baghdad with the 1st Cavalry.......................i pray for his safety and that of his men............................but i also pray that they take those who wish to do them and others harm THE FUCK OUT.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:35:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Marines had Fallujah in their Iron Fists ready to squeeze when the Interim government lost their stomach for the fight.  Let's hope they let the Marines blow up stuff and kill people this time...LOTS OF PEOPLE!!  Especially the ones who ambushed that American SUV and strung up the murdered and mutilated occupants from the bridge.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:39:33 PM EDT
[#10]
From your post...

"Posted :: 10/5/2004 6:14:28 PM"

and

"3 minutes ago".

No wonder Cheney was on!   He was thinking about the Marines kicking ass as he debated with a wannabe.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:42:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Bull.

A little reported fact about the recent Samarra operation is the local tribal and religious figures REQUESTED that US and Iraqi forces take action and the US and Iraqi forces appear to have gotten quite a bit of local cooperation in smoking out the terrorist and insurgents.

Quite a few in the Sunni Triangle are apparently fed up with the terrorist and insurgents.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:43:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
It's about time they started kicking some ass over there.  I think Bush finally figured he'd better win this son-of-a-bitch.

Yep, this is definitely election year politicing
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:43:32 PM EDT
[#13]
GET SOME!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top